Queens v Ayr

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

When is the last time we won down there? I genuinely can’t remember seeing us win. 

I haven't seen us win there ever! And the 1-1 draw last season was the first time I've seen us get a share of the points in Dumfries.  

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

We are still decimated by injuries but our front four are flying and can trouble anyone. We’re still likely to concede though.

What’s the Queens injury situation like?!

Brownlie probable our best defender this season will likely be out as will El Bak and probable Paton .

Our biggest worry for me is the form of Dobbie he is really struggling just now .

Speaking of our run at Palmerston:

The Honest Men are without a win in their last 13 league visits to Palmerston Park, stretching back to August 2002. Mark Campbell and James Grady put United ahead before Steve Bowey made it 2-1 with six minutes to go.

Edited by Trogdor

17 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Where, how and with what device do I purchase  a ticket 😁

Cash or card only on the day. You turn up,  if paying by cash you simply purchase a ticket at the booth behind the East Stand where away fans will be sitting then go through the turnstile. Unless it's recently been installed there is no card payment facility at these booths.  If paying by card you have to go to the ticket booth in the Arena next to the cafe,(queues very likely)   you can pay by cash there as well.  I don't know if tickets will be available in advance of match day, SD will have more idea about that. There is no need or facility to download tickets in advance. 

What's the story with Dobbie, is he out of form, not fit, has father time cought up with him or a combination of all three? It''s so weird not seeing him at the top of the scoring charts, must go down as one of the best Queens players ever.
Dobbie has 4 in 4, please take no notice of the moronic troll who started the thread. He'll be hoping for an Ayr win more than any Ayr fan will.

38 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Regardless of Dobbies form our defence still gives me the fear and he’s always likely to bag a couple against us.

Like the Morton game, lets just hope our front 4 can out score the opposition.

Us Queens fans can only dream of a front two ........ what the feck's a front four?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
What's the story with Dobbie, is he out of form, not fit, has father time cought up with him or a combination of all three? It''s so weird not seeing him at the top of the scoring charts, must go down as one of the best Queens players ever.

Dobbie has 4 in 4, please take no notice of the moronic troll who started the thread. He'll be hoping for an Ayr win more than any Ayr fan will.

That's the second time in a week you've claimed that (you claimed 4 in 3 before Saturday). I meant to query it then but didn't have a chance at the time and then forgot. Where are you getting this? He scored at Alloa and 2 against United. That's three when I was at school.

That's the second time in a week you've claimed that (you claimed 4 in 3 before Saturday). I meant to query it then but didn't have a chance at the time and then forgot. Where are you getting this? He scored at Alloa and 2 against United. That's three when I was at school.
I thought he got 3 against Utd for some reason. 3 in 4 then. Hardly the drought our cheery friend would have you believe, regardless.