P&B age demographics

Age...  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Far too many posters are too young to be taken remotely seriously, which is why so few are.

A rather sweeping generalisation M T, although there is more than a grain of truth in it.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

So are we having this square go or no then?

Need advanced notice as I'm not paying the full standard fare for any trips beyond Dundee or Elgin.

Which age group are you in boomer or bobber 

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Which age group are you in boomer or bobber 

I'm on the peak of the plot curve (35) so could fall either way.

However, I just willingly went 4 or so days without using my mobile because I couldn't be arsed hunting for it, so I guess that puts me in boomer territory. 

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm on the peak of the plot curve (35) so could fall either way.

However, I just willingly went 4 or so days without using my mobile because I couldn't be arsed hunting for it, so I guess that puts me in boomer territory. 

we need a referee....

do you have a black and white striped shirt? if not I think I have one you can borrow

The rules of Ruel Street:

• Profile names only.  No real names as some shitebag might break under police interrogation.
  • Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles style eye masks in your club colours essential in case of CCTV / drone coverage.
  • No blades.  I know it's Glasgow, but we have some class and dignity.
  • No dogs, except Shandon's.
  • At the end, all surviving attendees must shake hands and share a pint.  No limp hand shakes.
  • No standing back to watch any family members take a kicking.
  • No touching of the hair or face.

Anybody not adhering to any of the above shall face a temporary banning order.

16 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

• Profile names only.  No real names as some shitebag might break under police interrogation.
  • Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles style eye masks in your club colours essential in case of CCTV / drone coverage.
  • At the end, all surviving attendees must shake hands and share a pint.  No limp hand shakes.

Thanks JC I'll share this with my Bois. Maybe do a large print version for the old duffers?

16 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

All the yunguns must carry one of these bags that dog-walkers carry to clean up their "accidents" from the road after le bout.  I know it's Glasgow and any additional mess won't be readily noticed, but P & B standards require they clear up afterwards.

15 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Maybe do a large print version for the old duffers?

giphy.gif

• - Profile names only.  No real names as some rapscallion might break under police interrogation.
  • - Eye masks like Zorro in your club colours essential in case of street cameras / flying robots.
  • - No blades.  I know it's Glasgow, but we have some class and dignity.
  • - No dogs, except Shandon's.
  • - At the end, all surviving attendees must shake hands and have a drink over a nip and a half.  Do not accept limp hand-shakes.
  • - No letting your sons stand back whilst you take a kicking.
  • - No touching of the hair or face.
  • hair
    /hɛː/
    noun
    any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals.
Edited by Hedgecutter

12 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Anyone not having a Tennent’s will be invited back outside and persuaded in a good old fashioned manner to change their mind.

Ooh. Clockwork's probably the closest boozer to Ruel St (either that or the Beechings) and they'll have a fair whack of fancy German stuff. Go for a day out and have T when you move to the next place. 

I was turned 47 yesterday. Does that mean I'm out of the cool club? [emoji848] 
Just claim the next age bracket is even more happening, daddio. The younglings will be seething with jealousy.