Jump to content
Granny Danger

ICT v Dundee United 02/11/2019

Recommended Posts

Just now, johnnydun said:

Was the original thread deleted?

Shame, after all @Szamo's_Ammo's efforts with the red dots. This will make him really upset.

The Kink guy must have went in the huff and deleted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tramp Kink 😂

Eta: Auto correct but it went better 

Edited by Ludo*1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No huffs involved here. I managed to rile enough Dundee Timothys into excessively quoting and mentioning me, so my job was done.

Congratulations to Ogren’s boys on the win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see Robbo banging on about budgets after another spanking by United. Yes they have more resources available to them but it hadn't been a problem in the past to at least give them a decent game. We've barely laid a glove on them in the last 3 or 4 games in the Championship and it's getting easier and easier for United so to resort to something as "easy" as saying they have more cash than us is a pretty lamentable cover up for poor team / tactical selections. Admittedly I wasn't there yesterday but the usual issues seemed to be prevalent - White doing little up front, Storey offering nothing when he came on on the flank and midfield posted missing for large parts of the game.

*sigh* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2019 at 19:19, Tarmo Kink said:

No huffs involved here. I managed to rile enough Dundee Timothys into excessively quoting and mentioning me, so my job was done.

Congratulations to Ogren’s boys on the win.

Tarmo Kink (if that's your real name), I hope you're pleased with yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the extended highlights on ArabZone, we could easily have had another couple of goals.

I’d be happy with the same starting XI against Dundee so long as we keep the same formation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big fan of us going down the Ayr United route of trying to grass up opposition players for red card offences in our highlights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 16:41, RiG said:

Sad to see Robbo banging on about budgets after another spanking by United. Yes they have more resources available to them but it hadn't been a problem in the past to at least give them a decent game. We've barely laid a glove on them in the last 3 or 4 games in the Championship and it's getting easier and easier for United so to resort to something as "easy" as saying they have more cash than us is a pretty lamentable cover up for poor team / tactical selections. Admittedly I wasn't there yesterday but the usual issues seemed to be prevalent - White doing little up front, Storey offering nothing when he came on on the flank and midfield posted missing for large parts of the game.

*sigh* 

Apart from anything else, United have lost to sides this season who I assume have a smaller budget than Inverness. It's not as if we're unbeatable, especially away from home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Apart from anything else, United have lost to sides this season who I assume have more fight & desire than Inverness. It's not as if we're unbeatable, especially away from home.

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...