Predictions, Saturday, November 9th

Well, well...even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then...a runaway win for TxRover with 8 points!

Interesting scores, 22 playing, with 1 x 8 pts., 2 x 5pts., 2 x 4 pts., 6 x 3 pts., 5 x 2 pts. and 6 x 1 pt.

Only three on 16 Nov and 2 on 26 Nov, so we'll skip predictions until 30 Nov, unless someone else wants to post it.

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Well, well...even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then...a runaway win for TxRover with 8 points!

Interesting scores, 22 playing, with 1 x 8 pts., 2 x 5pts., 2 x 4 pts., 6 x 3 pts., 5 x 2 pts. and 6 x 1 pt.

Only three on 16 Nov and 2 on 26 Nov, so we'll skip predictions until 30 Nov, unless someone else wants to post it.

Might post for fun but not accredited.

58 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I see your point. Having fun seeing how many I get right since I was rubbish with Airdrie last season

Exactly why I started posting it...and was getting massacred until this week, when I fell into the cream. And to think I thought picking 30 minutes after the previous weeks results was cutting down on my accuracy...now we all know it’s a crap shoot.