Todays scores 2/11

GNU_Linux

So peasy should have had a goal and cumbernauld shouldn't have is the story a think [emoji23]

Today was a credit to junior football. Fans paid £6 for some great entertainment. Both clubs had decisions go for and against them. Penalty for Peasy in the 5th minute def a pen. Pen for Cumbernauld def a pen. But overall the ref extremely poor for both teams. After the game plenty people saying our 2nd goal was over the line but equally same amount saying it wasn’t. We don’t have VAR unfortunately. Both teams, players a credit to the juniors and I don’t think it can be argued we deserved the win.

I have read all the comprehensive evidence put forward above and considered it alongside my own direct observations at the game.  I conclude that the Shettleston No.4 is entirely blameless.  The fault lies entirely with the the Health Board of Shettleston and District who are presiding over a shortage of hospital beds which means that the Shettleston No.4 is allowed roam around loose and without proper supervision.

This picture is right at the start of the incident, before anyone else got near, so where exactly is the fan on the pitch, just no4, the shettlston keeper holding him back, and the only person who entered the park the shettlston coach, so picture from beginning and during, so at what point does the fan enter, as seconds before this kello score, there's more pictures available if you want to see them, but you'll only see more and more shettleston players enter the fray, or would you rather see video footage, FB_IMG_1572737110595.jpg

It's OK mate...you don't need to show any more images...everybody knows that they're a bit of a gang.
Fortunately for you, they don't seem to know where you live.
Some poor guy in Belgium will be getting his windaes panned in tonight.
No surely Belgian is in France?