Todays scores 2/11

GNU_Linux

Kello 3  Shettleston 1

no complaints today regarding our performance and the result....

but on our 2nd visit of the season today to Kello again our players where subjected to attacks from the crowd.....

My understanding is they got hammered for the earlier league tie where players had to endure a torrent of abuse and physical attack at half time.....seems they haven't learned their lesson

Today their was much the same with Ryan Frances spat at and after a heated argument with another supporter was approached on the field of play by the supporter where he was abused and attacked...protecting himself he was red carded,......

after last weekends game that had its flashpionts a stronger referee was needed and sadly we got a another upcoming upstart with no knowledge of the game......

We are always labelled a gang ....which is laughable when u see some of these deep Ayrshire teams supporters and their behaviour .........

Kello 3  Shettleston 1
but on our 2nd visit of the season today to Kello again our players where subjected to attacks from the crowd.....
My understanding is they got hammered for the earlier league tie where players had to endure a torrent of abuse and physical attack at half time.....seems they haven't learned their lesson
Today their was much the same with Ryan Frances spat at and after a heated argument with another supporter was approached on the field of play by the supporter where he was abused and attacked...protecting himself he was red carded,......
after last weekends game that had its flashpionts a stronger referee was needed and sadly we got a another upcoming upstart with no knowledge of the game......
We are always labelled a gang ....which is laughable when u see some of these deep Ayrshire teams supporters and their behaviour .........
Really need glasses and to stay off the shandies. Your centre McGrotty caused all the bother last time and your number 4 lost the plot today but if you want to deflect from the scudding you took today fill yer boots.

Kirkcaldy & Dysart 1 Sauchie Juniors CFC 1

Quite an enjoyable game played on a very difficult heavy park.

Sauchie just couldn't put the game to bed and instead of playing keep ball very late in the game they paid the penalty when the home side grabbed a deserved last gasp equaliser.

2 minutes ago, F_T_Y said:

Heard a shettleston player got sent off for throwing a water bottle at the ref.

scooshed a bottle in his face after the red which is not acceptable ....lol   ....referee didnt handle the situation but needed help to control the crowd ...to be fair one Kello guy went to the crowd behind the goal and in no in certain terms warned them ....the players father then was accosted by several fans for trying to get his boy away.....

35 minutes ago, Town Crier said:

Kello 3  Shettleston 1

Kello are not in Ayrshire?

Kello 3  Shettleston 1
Total pish, the muppet strode 18yrds into the home fans after kello took the lead and punched a guy on the side of the head, throw water at the ref from a water bottle, and received a double red card, and the same player was reported to the ref at half time for spittin into the home support, kello have had bother twice in 8yrs both times shettlston are involved, strange that, no mention of the shettlston supporter wanting to fight anyone who went near, you got your arses handed to use on a plate, but can't accept it, as the no 4 said himself inbread farmer b*****ds won't be beating me,

4 minutes ago, STRUTHERS said:
15 minutes ago, Town Crier said:
Kello 3  Shettleston 1

Really need glasses and to stay off the shandies. Your centre McGrotty caused all the bother last time and your number 4 lost the plot today but if you want to deflect from the scudding you took today fill yer boots.

read my 1st line....best team won,no doubts about that 

The rest is just unnecessary ....spectator keeps in check and looks at his alcohol intake then maybe things would have been different ......

and never a scudding ....10-1 defeat to Pollok is a scudding....

scooshed a bottle in his face after the red which is not acceptable ....lol   ....referee didnt handle the situation but needed help to control the crowd ...to be fair one Kello guy went to the crowd behind the goal and in no in certain terms warned them ....the players father then was accosted by several fans for trying to get his boy away.....
Pish the boys father caused more bother after the incident and offered kello assistant a square go, use lost the plot, worst losers around,

5 hours ago, Village elder said:

2 separate incidents ball looked like it crossed the line - no goal given, ball appeared not to cross the line goal given... how you can call it cheating I am not sure

So peasy should have had a goal and cumbernauld shouldn't have is the story a think 😂

24 minutes ago, Town Crier said:

Kello 3  Shettleston 1

Might be best to dry your eyes as the tears seem to be impairing your vision.

Funny how after the teams met in the league game earlier in the season you made no mention of your no9 sticking the nut on a Kello player? That's what kick started the trouble in that game.

As for the so called "trouble" at todays game, the no4 can certainly give it out as he did when Shettleston took the lead in the 44th minute, but when Kello went 2-1 up in the 85th minute he lost the plot big time when the home fans gave him a bit back, as for the alleged spit, I've no idea how anyone can be spat on from over 15 yards away. Make no mistake about this at no time did any of the Kello supporters encroach onto the field of play, they remained behind the barrier at all times. Obviously by this time your tears were playing havoc with your eyesight and you didn't see your no4 walk from near the penalty spot towards the fans behind the goal to engage with them, so to say he was red carded for protecting himself from being abused and attacked is fooking embarrassing.

After some of the antics from your players and support today you'd be better off having a look in before looking out.

The fans that supposedly entered the field of play, eh a would say there behind the barrier and haven't even moved forward, but the shettlston player is clearly off the field of play confronting them for celebrating kellos second goal, Screenshot_20191102_215128_com.facebook.katana.jpg

7 minutes ago, spit said:

The fans that supposedly entered the field of play, eh a would say there behind the barrier and haven't even moved forward, but the shettlston player is clearly off the field of play confronting them for celebrating kellos second goal, Screenshot_20191102_215128_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Yes but before the fan clearly entered the field of play....hence the Kello official leaving the dugout to get him to return behind the barrier...

12 minutes ago, Town Crier said:

I coach under 16s in the glasgow league ...there is a team from Lochgilphead.....a team from Kilbirnie and one from Balloch....it happens all over Scotland 

Don't get how that appeases your mistake. Kello play in the WOS league. Just admit your geography is woeful.

24 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

So peasy should have had a goal and cumbernauld shouldn't have is the story a think 😂

that's what I believe i saw from my position on the terracing .Another united fan says ours was over the line .Despite me thinking they got it wrong both times I stand to be corrected .Your assertion is indeed correct .Again I will say at 3-0 to Petershill it was abysmal  - the result that is ,but this year with a few tweaks and some new signings Andy and Billy have a team that keep going for the duration.Impressive result for you boys today..

3 minutes ago, Town Crier said:

Yes but before the fan clearly entered the field of play....hence the Kello official leaving the dugout to get him to return behind the barrier...

Them tears in your eyes must've been worse than I thought.

The Kello fan had the no4 well and truly hooked, he had no reason to move on to the field of play as he knew the no4's head had gone so the fan just stood leaning against the barrier and waited for the no4 to make a complete cock of himself, which he managed with aplomb.

As I said before, look in before looking out and you might see where the problem lies.

No fan entered the field of play, we all know who was in the wrong, no4, and the refs report will confirm this, who got booked for entering the field of play,??? That would be Hugh the shettlston coach, that was the only person who entered the field of play, the number 4 told the ref, he was punched, not spat at, it wasn't until the shettlston secretary mentioned spittin after the game that that excuse for his actions, jesus he turned on the 18yrd line and stormed upto the barrier like a storm trooper on acid, so someone must have spat 22yrds to hit him on the 18yrd line to get the reaction from him, let's be truthful here, the boy couldn't accept kello taking the lead and throw his toys out the pram, and no your clutching at straws trying to defend his actions, even after leaving the field of play he wouldn't enter the changing rooms, and was clearly heard telling kello committee to get to f**k or he'd smash then, when they were only trying to tell him he had to go into the clubhouse,