TALBOT V CLYDEBANK

happy

Just catching up on this.

Lot of gossip, lot of accusations, lot of sour grapes apparently, lot of it’s never your fault. Etc.

Fwiw I was at the gate at the end, crammed with both sets of supporters unable to exit for about 5 mins due to the blockage. Not sure what started it but there was a heated argument between both sets and well that was it really. Out in the car park, again both sets shouting at each other but other than that seemed like lot over nothing. 

I don’t think this segregation thing was a wind up, Infact it makes a lot of sense BECAUSE of what happened. We take a good number to beechwood, so it makes sense to have that in place. So surely if one set of supporters goes out one exit and same for the other, we don’t have an additional 4 pages on all this nonsense. 

Aside from that, I stood with a Clydebank tracksuit on the edge of the split between the fans and didn’t have one bit of trouble. Proud of the way the team played second half, wish we’d done that first. Showed you guys far too much respect. Hoping on the bigger pitch at Holm park we can hurt you more on the deck. 

all the best

Lot of gossip, lot of accusations, lot of sour grapes apparently, lot of it’s never your fault. Etc.
Fwiw I was at the gate at the end, crammed with both sets of supporters unable to exit for about 5 mins due to the blockage. Not sure what started it but there was a heated argument between both sets and well that was it really. Out in the car park, again both sets shouting at each other but other than that seemed like lot over nothing. 

I don’t think this segregation thing was a wind up, Infact it makes a lot of sense BECAUSE of what happened. We take a good number to beechwood, so it makes sense to have that in place. So surely if one set of supporters goes out one exit and same for the other, we don’t have an additional 4 pages on all this nonsense. 

Aside from that, I stood with a Clydebank tracksuit on the edge of the split between the fans and didn’t have one bit of trouble. Proud of the way the team played second half, wish we’d done that first. Showed you guys far too much respect. Hoping on the bigger pitch at Holm park we can hurt you more on the deck. 

all the best
Nope looked what happened at Kelty on a bigger pitch

4 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
6 hours ago, BTID said:

all the best

Nope looked what happened at Kelty on a bigger pitch

We will see 😏👍🏻

10 hours ago, BTID said:

all the best

Very well put.