TALBOT V CLYDEBANK

happy

I'm pretty sure they used to be in force when Talbot played Kilbirnie Beith and Cumnock.
For some reason there was never any bother leaving the ground [emoji848]

Why havent they been shared with any other club then? Wasn’t sent to Cove or any of your other opponents this past while and certainly wasn’t shared on your own clubs social media.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I think we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Its upsetting to hear allegations like the ones made but then it's also upsetting to essentially blindly victim blame in the process. Truth always comes out so dont get yourself wound up about it in the meanwhile 

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Why havent they been shared with any other club then? Wasn’t sent to Cove or any of your other opponents this past while and certainly wasn’t shared on your own clubs social media.

Yes they are sent, exactly what clydebank was sent, including forthcoming forth and also previous opponents in the last month. I'm tagged in the emails and I'm sure this can be confirmed outwith myself. The same rules are on the Talbot website and also the forum 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Its upsetting to hear allegations like the ones made but then it's also upsetting to essentially blindly victim blame in the process. Truth always comes out so dont get yourself wound up about it in the meanwhile 

Look if anyone has let their club down im sure it will be dealt with.
The incidents im talking about from previous visits have been discussed quite widely, but regardless it’s too far in the past for anyone to be identified. Looking forward im sure both clubs will work together to ensure its resolved properly, that would be positive.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Look if anyone has let their club down im sure it will be dealt with.
The incidents im talking about from previous visits have been discussed quite widely, but regardless it’s too far in the past for anyone to be identified. Looking forward im sure both clubs will work together to ensure its resolved properly, that would be positive.

Agree.. to agree 👍

41 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Well it's interesting that you think that Talbot didn't want to rile Cove when there was absolutely no love kost between the two clubs. 

I honestly don't see what purpose winding up an away support would achieve.  Why would a club bring bother and the subsequent reputational damage to it's own door step? 

We've had our differences in the past but i think you're basically a good guy. I reckon you are losing the plot with this though. 

Well it's interesting that you think that Talbot didn't want to rile Cove when there was absolutely no love kost between the two clubs. 
I honestly don't see what purpose winding up an away support would achieve.  Why would a club bring bother and the subsequent reputational damage to it's own door step? 
We've had our differences in the past but i think you're basically a good guy. I reckon you are losing the plot with this though. 

Im not losing the plot, I think it’s good we can debate this amongst decent fans from both clubs thus its not descended into abuse etc. The fact the segregation wasn’t advertised by your own club on social media is either in my opinion an absolute failure to communicate amongst your own fans or an attempt to rile up. The fact that no one approached your fans in the ‘away’ section and asked them to move to adhere to your own ground rules doesnt reassure me. Anyway, what’s done is done and as I said i’m sure both clubs will work together to resolve any issues.

You're confusing egress and access to and from the ground with segregation. I run the Programme and Memorabilia Hut at Beechwood, and if there was full segregation I wouldn't have had loads of Bankies in there on Saturday. Even when there's full segregation away fans are never discouraged from going to the pie hut or myself. Segregation is a red herring, and, btw the vast majority of fans who were behind the goal are only a few years behind myself agewise ie they're due their bus passes soon if they don't have them already.They'd rather sit indoors and watch tv with a hot cup of cocoa rather than trying to punch someone's lights out.

same old talbot ... they're never at fault ... i wonder how they'll react when sooner or later their own travelling fans are welcomed at away grounds in the same way they welcome visitors to beechwood ... I'm not advocating hostility but if they keep dishing it out they'll have no complaints when they receive a bit of their own medicine on their travels ?????... not the way forward but them the breaks i guess.

What i am taking from the talbot fans responses is that any requests from their club for visiting fans to use certain gates and occupy certain areas can be considered as merely a verbal request and nothing more ?

2 hours ago, mike strutter said:

same old talbot ... they're never at fault ... i wonder how they'll react when sooner or later their own travelling fans are welcomed at away grounds in the same way they welcome visitors to beechwood ... I'm not advocating hostility but if they keep dishing it out they'll have no complaints when they receive a bit of their own medicine on their travels ?????... not the way forward but them the breaks i guess.

What i am taking from the talbot fans responses is that any requests from their club for visiting fans to use certain gates and occupy certain areas can be considered as merely a verbal request and nothing more ?

FFS. Here I've to get tooled up to watch my team away from home.  Can anybody honestly say that Talbot fans have caused any bother away from home in recent years. We had 300+ Lanark fans at Beechwood and not a hint of trouble. It's maybe this attitude by yourself that causes bother between both sets of supporters. It seemingly was a small minority from both sides that were involved, not a Leeds/Millwall tear up. Next days chip paper!

2 hours ago, mike strutter said:

You won't realise it, obviously, but you've just hit upon why football violence sometimes - unfortunately - happens, with your remark "I'm not advocating hostility BUT......" which means you ARE advocating hostility. Therein could lie a problem.

7 hours ago, TFW said:

You won't realise it, obviously, but you've just hit upon why football violence sometimes - unfortunately - happens, with your remark "I'm not advocating hostility BUT......" which means you ARE advocating hostility. Therein could lie a problem.

No m8 ... I’m not ... it’s obviously just the way you think things through.. I say one thing then you regurgitate it in your mind and imply I mean an other ... sorry , but that won’t work 

Your words don't lie. It's like folk saying "I'm not a racist, but....."

"I'm not advocating hostility but...." strikes exactly the same chord, and I'm sorry if you don't want to see that, because it's nothing at all to do with me regurgitating anything, it's your own words.

32 minutes ago, TFW said:

Your words don't lie. It's like folk saying "I'm not a racist, but....."

"I'm not advocating hostility but...." strikes exactly the same chord, and I'm sorry if you don't want to see that, because it's nothing at all to do with me regurgitating anything, it's your own words.

No it’s not ... it’s you having an opinion on what I’m saying , being wrong , but still trying to convince me that what your saying is what I’m meaning... which it isn’t ... so don’t tar me with the same idiotic opinion as your own.