TALBOT V CLYDEBANK

happy

Not the first time Bankies fans have been involved at Auchinleck either, on saturday a 14year old boy and a lad with learning difficulties were assaulted, then a mother and child were chased by a car load of bankies fans, luckily their car reg was caught and the police are involved

Wtf

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

22 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Did we beat you 3:1? Smashing, just like any other game of football for me. No point getting wound up about results in a league that leads no where.

Tynecastle twice, Stirling, Stranraer and Cove. You should try winning it.

8 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

I

You could say this about any team the bubble will burst lol , I think we have proved to everybody over the years that the bubble won't burst

How did talbot vote on the joining of the pyramid issue ?

Edited by mike strutter

26 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

How did talbot vote on the joining of the pyramid issue ?

I think you know we voted to stay Junior. However in a recent TV programme our secretary intimated that if the Juniors move to the pyramid Talbot would follow. He also said we would be in it to win it. Hope this is of help.

28 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

I think you know we voted to stay Junior. However in a recent TV programme our secretary intimated that if the Juniors move to the pyramid Talbot would follow. He also said we would be in it to win it. Hope this is of help.

Big fish in a small pond scared stiff to swim in the open water.... stifling the junior game...  i know it , you know it , the dugs in the street know it...... zero ambition.

Big fish in a small pond scared stiff to swim in the open water.... stifling the junior game...  i know it , you know it , the dugs in the street know it...... zero ambition.
Folk canny congratulate our achievements now as its 'aw it's too easy for yous and you need to step up'. It will happen in the future I have no doubt

1 hour ago, mike strutter said:

Change the record ffs. When we all move to the pyramid the small pond goes with it, and guess who will be in it. Well not you chaps your going to the EOSL where you will tread water like your doing in the juniors.

Change the record ffs. When we all move to the pyramid the small pond goes with it, and guess who will be in it. Well not you chaps your going to the EOSL where you will tread water like your doing in the juniors.
Pot kettle. The eosl thing is dead in the water we had the chance 2 do it but with basically the whole east juniors moving 2 it our board decided best we stay and get a wosl started. Anyone know the latest with getting a wosl?

Mon the papers

10 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

“Change the record” ????...... deary me ... listening to you lot whenever we play each other is like a game of cliche bingo... the “homeless” and  “Scottish cup medals” comments are so frequent they’re greeted with sarcastic cheers now...  lol... as for us treading water well that may be... that’s why we have ambition to play at a more progressive level and actively try to make this happen... unlike yourselves..

3 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

“Change the record” ????...... deary me ... listening to you lot whenever we play each other is like a game of cliche bingo... the “homeless” and  “Scottish cup medals” comments are so frequent they’re greeted with sarcastic cheers now...  lol... as for us treading water well that may be... that’s why we have ambition to play at a more progressive level and actively try to make this happen... unlike yourselves..

I applaud ambition but the problem is that there is a perception that Bankies supporters feel they're too good for the juniors.

Surely you can only truly feel that it's time to progress when you've conquered or outgrown the grade you are currently part of. Neither of those words apply to Clydebank, however much you would like to believe they do.