TALBOT V CLYDEBANK

happy

1 hour ago, geo 1909 said:

Not the first time Bankies fans have been involved at Auchinleck either, on saturday a 14year old boy and a lad with learning difficulties were assaulted, then a mother and child were chased by a car load of bankies fans, luckily their car reg was caught and the police are involved

Absolutely outrageous to say that on a public forum total bollocks , car loads of fans chasing women, are you serious? Why is there no incidents with Clydebank fans at any other grounds? Get your segregation right and you won’t have any problems. On the highlights at talbots 2nd and 3rd goals it’s all talbot fans behind the goal in an area your club sent out in an email as designated for away fans only.  I will await the prosecution of the car load of thugs with baited breath. 

Absolutely outrageous to say that on a public forum total bollocks , car loads of fans chasing women, are you serious? Why is there no incidents with Clydebank fans at any other grounds? Get your segregation right and you won’t have any problems. On the highlights at talbots 2nd and 3rd goals it’s all talbot fans behind the goal in an area your club sent out in an email as designated for away fans only.  I will await the prosecution of the car load of thugs with baited breath. 

It’s called deflection tactics it’s always someone else’s fault big boy did it and run away [emoji6]

I met numerous Bankies fans in our Programme Hut on Saturday, and as ever they were top notch. They always are. I was up at the ground pottering about this morning and caught up with the news re incidents outside which is something that simply shouldn't happen at a football match, and there's always two sides to every story so it wouldn't be right for me to apportion blame. I just think it's sad that we can't just go to a game, watch it and debate it, then go home. There's always someone willing to spoil things unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Caskie said:

Jimmy, segregation at Beechwood is operative for games where there's likely to be a decent away following, so it keeps the two main bodies of fans away from each other thereby making access and egress to and from the ground that much easier. It's not about stopping the usual Talbot fans who stand behind the goals every game, in all weathers when they're kicking that way. It's the same kind of logic that would be used if any Bankies accessed Beechwood through the Coal Road end, which a number did after using the social club pre match. It's common sense.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes ive heard about the incidents outside and in particular there’s some Talbot fans who need to take a good look at themselves.

It's good that "you've heard" something and feel confident to apportion blame.

Theres a few Clydebank fans need to take a look at themselves as well.

Yes ive heard about the incidents outside and in particular there’s some Talbot fans who need to take a good look at themselves.

Not aware of any segregation rules, furthermore what do you mean to rile up?? 

Insisting Clydebank tweet out a segregation map and a stadium code of conduct which wasnt sent to their own fans. Its an absolute attempt to wind up Bankies fans, given in our last few visits we’ve had players racially abused, fans spat at and threatened and supporters buses attacked its clear where the issue is and it wasnt with the away side.

I seen most of what happened and as I said a few Clydebank fans need to look at themselves as well.
Let's not turn this into another Talbot bashing thread.

Dont think so Andy. Heard the real story about this alleged ‘car chase’ and its comedy nonsense.

Take it from me an email was sent to our club outlining segregation rules. The gates that talbot fans would enter and the sides they would occupy. The gates at the bottom end for Clydebank fans and their areas . If you’re not going to adhere to it then don’t send it out . Simple. 

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Insisting Clydebank tweet out a segregation map and a stadium code of conduct which wasnt sent to their own fans. Its an absolute attempt to wind up Bankies fans, given in our last few visits we’ve had players racially abused, fans spat at and threatened and supporters buses attacked its clear where the issue is and it wasnt with the away side.

I dont see how standard match info is a wind up? I find it strange you and others interpret that as a wind up?

I seen most of what happened and as I said a few Clydebank fans need to look at themselves as well.
Let's not turn this into another Talbot bashing thread.

Aye because we cant have Talbot being criticised, they as we’ve seen numerous times can act like thugs with absolute impunity including racist shouts and not even be censured for it.