TALBOT V CLYDEBANK

happy

After the Bankies surprise scoreline last week they will be out to make amends.They will have to be watched.

Will Tucker go with the same team starting for the third game in a row ?  Who knows.

This is one of the  fixtures I always look forward to.

First half Talbot dominated and went in 1 0 up through a deflected shot.A lucky lead maybe but no more than they deserved.Bankies at this point would have been pleased just to be still in the game.Second half was bogged down as Bankies upped their game and managed to get two shots on target.The first and best chance had goal written all over it but the shot was timid and straight at the keeper. Last five and Bankies number five turns striker.Three minutes later and it's 3 0! Game by.

Wouldn’t disagree with that much, we were battered first half happy just to be in the game. Lot of wasteful long balls.

2nd half was much better when we got the ball down. Better finishing and we would’ve taken something from this. Awful 2nd goal to lose and that killed it.

The highlights showed for me that Clydebank were denied a stonewall penalty. I was at the toilet when it happened and heard the shout but from watching that, it’s a penalty. Number 5’s hand is raised, he doesn’t mean to handle it but under the new rules that’s a penalty all day long.

10 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

The highlights showed for me that Clydebank were denied a stonewall penalty. I was at the toilet when it happened and heard the shout but from watching that, it’s a penalty. Number 5’s hand is raised, he doesn’t mean to handle it but under the new rules that’s a penalty all day long.

Ref apparently said ball was already out, 

As I said I only saw it from the highlights but if he gives the corner then the ball must have been in play. He had an okay game but did make a couple of very strange decisions. If he’s saying the ball was out I’ll add that the list.