Rutherglen v Cumnock

Guest Nocknosh1988

Guest Nocknosh1988

A massive game this early in the season for both teams. Time for the nock to go on a run. Fancy us to win this one after playing them just recently knowing they’ve a lot injured too. Time to turn the season around ATN

A massive game this early in the season for both teams. Time for the nock to go on a run. Fancy us to win this one after playing them just recently knowing they’ve a lot injured too. Time to turn the season around ATN

This will be a cracker today.Glens will be no push over and the nock will need to at it to win this.Glens won’t settle for a point.

A point stops the run of defeats for us, but Cumnock's debutant goalie (on loan from EduSport I understand ?) stopped us winning the game with a few impressive saves. Had we gone 2-0 up we'd have won the game with a bit to spare in my opinion, but I guess we'll never know for sure.

No way did we deserve to lose that game today, but when we went 2-1 down with 13 minutes to go I thought it was another downer of a Saturday evening. The boys reacted well, though, and got a deserved equaliser quite quickly.

Thought the Glens looked more like themselves today great to see Harry and Rhys back goals we lost well what can you say that happens to GK sometime felt sorry for the boy [emoji17]
Yes, getting Rhys Donaldson back is huge for us, a real organiser defensively. We have really missed him.

Mitchell returning as well after injury and holiday is a boost, he links really well with Simeon, two clever players.

We were still missing a rake of players today though - Whyte, Stevie Kerr, Ryan Kerr, Hewitt, Leyden, McKay and Smith. And a few of them won't be back any time soon.