Dundee v Aundee United, The Dundee Derby

On delayed telecast down here.  On the upside  I don't have to get up too early to watch. However I would be grateful if everybody can avoid any spoilers on this thread or on social media until midnight GMT. 
Thank you

It’s live through the BeIn Sports Connect app though.

1 hour ago, Arabdownunder said:

On delayed telecast down here.  On the upside  I don't have to get up too early to watch. However I would be grateful if everybody can avoid any spoilers on this thread or on social media until midnight GMT. 

Thank you

Dees won 7-1 mate

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

It’s live through the BeIn Sports Connect app though.

What's the deal with that? Do you need to subscribe or can you buy one off games? I might need it as a back up in case Dee TV let's me down.

Eta: Ignore that - just signed up for a monthly contract with 2 weeks free trial. That'll be getting cancelled in 13 days 8)

Edited by Dee Man

What's the deal with that? Do you need to subscribe or can you buy one off games? I might need it as a back up in case Dee TV let's me down.
Eta: Ignore that - just signed up for a monthly contract with 2 weeks free trial. That'll be getting cancelled in 13 days 8)

It’s free if you have Foxtel.

59 minutes ago, Eednud said:

It’s free if you have Foxtel.

Wouldn't give Murdoch the money. I've PM'd you. 

39 minutes ago, srw said:

Kick off at 03:45 here, going to be a long day or an early morning wake up, cmon Dees get into these Angus tossers.

I'm the same time. Where are you based?

I'm shitting myself too tbf

This.

3 wins should make us confident but with our bombscare defence anything could happen.

Dorrans is obviously going to be a key player but so too will Byrne protecting the defence.

The one thing that does make me quietly more positive is the OTT confidence from some DABs.

Good morning to all Dees wherever you may be. A torturous build up has almost concluded and the pre match nerves are alive and well.

To put it bluntly, it is a huge game in the context of our season. Win and we can dream of a title race with our neighbours. Lose and the notion of that is over really for me. It’s a true “six pointer” if ever there was one. 

Hoping and praying for a win that could potentially set us up for the most exciting season in years but would settle for a draw after the last derby.

Enjoy the day....

Thank you. 

47 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm the same time. Where are you based?

China now, but used to live in the good Perth many years ago.

Need to hope that DeeTV works tonight, as my IPTVs have both went belly up. Will be a closer game than last time, too tight to call probably, depends if their one man manages to score yet again.

49 minutes ago, srw said:

China now, but used to live in the good Perth many years ago.

Need to hope that DeeTV works tonight, as my IPTVs have both went belly up. Will be a closer game than last time, too tight to call probably, depends if their one man manages to score yet again.

If by our 1 man you are referring to Sir Lawrence of Arabia; he only scored 1 out of the 6 last time to be fair.

Nervous excitement ahead for the next 9 1/2  hours, 100-odd minutes of shouting (mostly at Shankland's Tefal 5-head admittedly) then celebratory/comisseratory drinks. The perfect way to spend a Friday.

Just out of interest, was "Tefal" or "5-head" a widespread thing for people with big foreheads, or was it just at my school? A couple of people I've mentioned it to have had no idea what I was talking about...

8 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Just out of interest, was "Tefal" or "5-head" a widespread thing for people with big foreheads, or was it just at my school? A couple of people I've mentioned it to have had no idea what I was talking about...

Tefal must have been pretty widespread. I remember Gazza calling Alec Cleland (I think), Tefal-nappa!

22 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Nervous excitement ahead for the next 9 1/2  hours, 100-odd minutes of shouting (mostly at Shankland's Tefal 5-head admittedly) then celebratory/comisseratory drinks. The perfect way to spend a Friday.

My next door neighbour was called Tefal, the grassing wee mummy's boy that he was, but that's another story. 

39 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Tefal haid was off a tv advert.