Dundee v Aundee United, The Dundee Derby

11 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

There's his post.

Pretty sure he was being satirical, considering the abuse being levelled at McPake for what is at this point a baseless allegation, whereas this roaster is mad at people for calling him out for his blatant racism.

Also that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, nor does he seem to be the only one.

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pretty sure he was being satirical, considering the abuse being levelled at McPake for what is at this point a baseless allegation, whereas this roaster is mad at people for calling him out for his blatant racism.

Also that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, nor does he seem to be the only one.

At this point an unproven allegation, not a baseless one.  Unless you have some facts to share?

15 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

You can, of course, delete that, when you realise that you are a thick c**t.

He posted this yesterday.. 

20 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

As a poster with limited involvement on this internet forum game

I can see why he rarely ventures online now, tbh. 

2 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Is it 'sad to see' racism, or 'snowflake' behaviour to be 'offended by racism'? Very confused.

To the match: has Hazard made a big difference to the Dundee defence, as Hamilton looked a bit of a liability at times?

There's the original post I made. Hardly changing the subject.

Good to see Tarmo trying to help out his daft pals.

44 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

f**k me you're wide 

f**k me, our Derby has gone right fucking downhill if all we can find to discuss is some racist fanny on Twitter, with the match only a day away.

Safe to say that perhaps DH did not pick up  on your subtle sarcasm Louis.

I can’t imagine there is anyone on here that would disagree that this Twittermuppet Nick is both our of order and clearly not that bright.

Every fanbase has their fair share sadly.

I am also interested to find out if Hazard has been key to Dundee’s changing fortunes, and whether you think he will help you keep the score down tomorrow? 😋

10 minutes ago, MacArab said:

f**k me, our Derby has gone right fucking downhill if all we can find to discuss is some racist fanny on Twitter, with the match only a day away.

Safe to say that perhaps DH did not pick up  on your subtle sarcasm Louis.

I can’t imagine there is anyone on here that would disagree that this Twittermuppet Nick is both our of order and clearly not that bright.

Every fanbase has their fair share sadly.

I am also interested to find out if Hazard has been key to Dundee’s changing fortunes, and whether you think he will help you keep the score down tomorrow? 😋

Not really: LL appears to have quoted an arsehole on Twitter, then commented thereafter in his post.

His direct statement was "Absolute snowflakes these days getting offended by racism." He didn't indicate that post was from elsewhere. That's not subtle sarcasm, but may be careless use of a source. 

Look back and explain, anyone, why you would disagree.

But as MacArab says, there must be plenty more important aspects to the forthcoming match. One of which is the choice of Steven McLean as referee. No red cards yet this season, plenty of yellows. Good chance of that changing tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Not really: LL appears to have quoted an arsehole on Twitter, then commented thereafter in his post.

His direct statement was "Absolute snowflakes these days getting offended by racism." He didn't indicate that post was from elsewhere. That's not subtle sarcasm, but may be careless use of a source. 

But as MacArab says, there must be plenty more important aspects to the forthcoming match. One of which is the choice of Steven McLean as referee. No red cards yet this season, plenty of yellows. Good chance of that changing tomorrow.

This classic example typifies both the fundamental beauty as well as the unfortunate nature of the written word.

We both interpret the exact same words in very different ways, both of which cast polarising reflections on the character of the writer.

That being said, I can’t be cunted spending any more time discussin it, so let’s all move on..... (please)?

ETA - Dundee are shite.

They’ve asked about Hazard, so let’s discuss. I’ve seen him save a good 1 v 1 in the Ayr match. Against Alloa he had little to do, although he could have came out and claimed the ball at their offside goal. His kicking against Morton was terrible and he might have done better for their goal. Apart from that, f**k knows. I’m interested to see how our midfield fairs now that we have Dorrans in there.

What really happened:

LL linked the tweet and sarcastically took the piss out of the United fan that was calling people snowflakes for being offended by racism.

You tried to be smart, failing miserably, by quoting LL along with another Dundee fan claiming they were contradicting each other, thinking LL was being serious.

I quoted you saying ‘oh dear’, to which you responded, again trying to be smart (and again failing miserably), claiming I should delete my post as I hadn’t understood the context. When in fact it was you who had made a complete arse of it.

Now you’re desperately trying to defend yourself like a flapping DAB moron. Move along.

23 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

You’re an idiot if you can’t see he was being sarcastic. Seriously, you’re having a minter here.

Thank you.