Dundee v Aundee United, The Dundee Derby

2 hours ago, Dele said:

There's United fans on Twitter wanting their support to take Pride flags to the derby. 

To promote equality? f**k no. To annoy James McPake because he's apparently a massive homophobe.

Fucks wrong with these people. 

Seen that tweet. Arbroath Arab, another fucking hillbilly. 

If McPake is found guilty of homophobia I am certain all the Dees on here will be quite willing to condemn him.

100%. However, if his only crime was punching a united fan in the pus then I hope he’s given a contract extension. I don’t care if we have to sack him early and pay him up, he’s earned that money already.

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

100%. However, if his only crime was punching a united fan in the pus then I hope he’s given a contract extension. I don’t care if we have to sack him early and pay him up, he’s earned that money already.

So violent assault is good?  Interesting take on life.

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Absolute snowflakes these days getting offended by racism. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer is Nick. 

Using Nick Rivers name in vain, what a scumbag. I hope he gets violated by The Anal Intruder. 

FoolhardyBoilingArcticfox-size_restricted.gif

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

United fans resorting to racism on twitter now. Sad to see.

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Absolute snowflakes these days getting offended by racism. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer is Nick. 

Is it 'sad to see' racism, or 'snowflake' behaviour to be 'offended by racism'? Very confused.

To the match: has Hazard made a big difference to the Dundee defence, as Hamilton looked a bit of a liability at times?

21 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Is it 'sad to see' racism, or 'snowflake' behaviour to be 'offended by racism'? Very confused.

To the match: has Hazard made a big difference to the Dundee defence, as Hamilton looked a bit of a liability at times?

Says the bigot calling himself Dundee Hibernian.

Thank you.

Are you suggesting that the comment made on twitter referring to Kane Hemmings as “an extra from planet of the apes” isn’t racism?