Dundee v Aundee United, The Dundee Derby

Agreed, the pub an hour before kick off is the best part.

However I think he means the week leading up to it is brutal which I would also agree with. Roll on Friday. Without doubt the best derby in Scotland and England.

Thank You.
Aye the week before it is brutal

Are United planning a world famous flag display again or is it just a Love is in the air sing along pre match?

The St Johnstone Ultras who storm through the Wellgate with their happy meals and painted bedsheets from their Fridays art lesson are more intimidating.

The woman and children of Angus flocking to this derby but couldn't face it in their time of need. When the club was on the brink of relegation the Dab players looked into the away support for inspiration and were met by a baldy old man weeping his eyes out. 

Hopefully the DABS throw the multiple bog rolls onto the pitch before the match again (like watching the Primark version of an Argentinian match). It can be returned to them when they shite themselves at the sight of a real footballer - Graham Dorrans.

Robbie Neilson's got a pus like a careless beekeeper and it's only going to get worse as he sees his side pummeled by the dark blue machine.

This United team are absolutely garbage, make no mistakes. At a push they have one above average player in Shankland. 

Make it be Dundee. 

Thank you.

38 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Are United planning a world famous flag display again or is it just a Love is in the air sing along pre match?

The St Johnstone Ultras who storm through the Wellgate with their happy meals and painted bedsheets from their Fridays art lesson are more intimidating.

The woman and children of Angus flocking to this derby but couldn't face it in their time of need. When the club was on the brink of relegation the Dab players looked into the away support for inspiration and were met by a baldy old man weeping his eyes out. 

Hopefully the DABS throw the multiple bog rolls onto the pitch before the match again (like watching the Primark version of an Argentinian match). It can be returned to them when they shite themselves at the sight of a real footballer - Graham Dorrans.

Robbie Neilson's got a pus like a careless beekeeper and it's only going to get worse as he sees his side pummeled by the dark blue machine.

This United team are absolutely garbage, make no mistakes. At a push they have one above average player in Shankland. 

Make it be Dundee. 

Thank you.

Bet you’re glad to have gotten that all off your chest... Good for you.....

Feeling better now?

In the spirit of the banter though, i’ll throw my 10p worth  in and say that Dundee are fucking shite and are well getting pumped on Friday!!!

’Mon the Terrors!!!!!

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Bet you’re glad to have gotten that all off your chest... Good for you.....

Feeling better now?

In the spirit of the banter though, i’ll throw my 10p worth  in and say that Dundee are fucking shite and are well getting pumped on Friday!!!

’Mon the Terrors!!!!!

'Well getting pumped'

Not a saying from a Dundonian. Are you the Angus breed or Fife?

Actually it stinks of Perth to me.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

49 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Make it be Dundee. 

Thank you.

Honestly some absolute belters on this forum with some of the posts and ridiculous rants!! 

Will be a tight game on Friday, but for Dundee fans to come on and say we are absolutely garbage is pretty amusing when we are 6 points ahead of them??  

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

'Well getting pumped'

Not a saying from a Dundonian. Are you the Angus breed or Fife?

Actually it stinks of Perth to me.

Thank you.

I’d get my nose checked if I were you😏.

12 minutes ago, Broonie31 said:

Honestly some absolute belters on this forum with some of the posts and ridiculous rants!! 

Will be a tight game on Friday, but for Dundee fans to come on and say we are absolutely garbage is pretty amusing when we are 6 points ahead of them??  

Your team is absolute trash.

Alloa looked like Barcelona against you lot a few weeks ago.

QoS then battered you four nil.

Partick outplayed you on your own pitch last week, but Shankland managed to score a good header to win.

What's your point about being six clear? You're basically the shambolic Dundee defensive display at Tannadice ahead of us this season so far. Not to mention we opened the scoring that day.

I'd be worried if I was a DAB that the gaps not bigger.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

35 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Your team is absolute trash.

Alloa looked like Barcelona against you lot a few weeks ago.

QoS then battered you four nil.

Partick outplayed you on your own pitch last week, but Shankland managed to score a good header to win.

What's your point about being six clear? You're basically the shambolic Dundee defensive display at Tannadice ahead of us this season so far. Not to mention we opened the scoring that day.

I'd be worried if I was a DAB that the gaps not bigger.

Thank you.

Trash= good Dundee word.

Is scoring the first (offside) goal in a 6 goal touching the worst attempt at point scoring ever attempted?

Apart from the attempt of the Dundee team that turned up that night, yes.

Edited by invergowrie arab

Make it be Dundee. 
Thank you.

Congratulations 92 you’ve managed to hook them again. Spectacular effort.

Thank you.