Dundee v Aundee United, The Dundee Derby

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Why would I post the names of people informing me that I folk are asking for my real name? 

This isn't a new thing. There's were a load of your lot trying to find out who I was on Twitter after the last derby too. 

Strange bunch. 

If it makes you feel any better Dele.

I couldn't give the slightest of flying fucks who you are.

53 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

All I'm asking for on Friday is Kano specs/goggles/binoculars celebration X 3 and Gowser cupping his lugs at the 17 dabs left in The Shankly at full-time. 

I would like some more of this, this and this please.....

1569870246derby1000.jpg

images (3).jpeg

download (1).jpeg

21 hours ago, stumigoo said:

You know it’s derby week when literally anything gets twisted!

I actually couldn’t care how many tickets are given away, how many are donated and how many are handed to ‘bring a friend offers’. A packed Tannadice/Dens under the lights for a Dundee Derby is all that matters to be honest.

Yeah it’s all that matters but the state they got in for our home game against them.

11 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

People who genuinely bother about crowds that other teams get are definitely for the watching.

31 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

Yeah it’s all that matters but the state they got in for our home game against them.

Just had a quick scan through the last derby thread. Stopped at page 11 and to the surprise of absolutely no-one, the only two crowd wankers at that point are Granny Danger and SzammosAmmo or whatever the f**k his name is. 

Banter merchants extraordinaire. 

It's good after the whole "You haven't even sold out by general sale hahahahahaha Funsters lololol" that United fans - after taking almost double the amount of time to sell out their allocation at Dens - have decided its only weirdos who crowdwank. 

Silly puddings. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Just had a quick scan through the last derby thread. Stopped at page 11 and to the surprise of absolutely no-one, the only two crowd wankers at that point are Granny Danger and SzammosAmmo or whatever the f**k his name is. 

Banter merchants extraordinaire. 

A beige lurker, and a geriatric fat clunker. Imo.

Thank you.

I'm always bemused by the Dees patter about United strips being horrible. Bar the jobbie sleeves one a while back I don't really see their point. 

I find the Dees dark blue totally inoffensive. 

Imagine getting so rattled by another team the colour of their trip triggers you so bad!