Dundee v Aundee United, The Dundee Derby

We are shite however ( I believe you posted this ) so really we are getting ever closer to the answer you really have but for whatever reason just cant say it. I know you dont like Neilson, I know many dont ( maybe it's still my patter ) however he has you 6 points clear the now off a team who are near the top of the league , that's not bad going.
I believe even on twitter today United fans were hounding him about his choice of picks , said fans of course then praised him all after. He is on a hiding to nothing.
If he wins the league he fluked it because everyone else is shite , if he dosnt you can pretend to gloat and tell everyone you knew this would happen?

Is that the just of it ?
No. We are top of a league which is exactly where we should be considering our outlay. However most of the performances have been an embarrassment and throughout that, we have sonehow fluked results. Between that, and the fact others in the top four have been taking points off each other its left us top which i consider almost a false position. Its a matter of time before we run out of luck and these shite performances start costing us. Im not saying that we should be playing like Brazil 70 but if your playing poorly, the law of averages tells you the rest

55 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Was that the game where the Dees were raging as GMS took the ball for a run and actually ran out the park before United scored?

Aye GMS had the ball at the touchline and it looked iffy whether he'd kept it in. You all were unimpressed by the decision and one of your players (very likely Gary Irvine) immediately clattered GMS in response. We then scored from the free kick.

54 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I managed to go my 13 years without seeing us win a derby at Dens until the aforementioned Sara Derby in 2000. During that time we actually only won two - A League Cup Q-F which i didn't get to go to because it was a fucking school night and a 4-3 win because I had to go to my cousin's wedding at the Invercarse. I was seething at my old man for that - he'd said before it "it'll be rubbish, we never beat them at Dens". The c**t.  

😆 That certainly outdoes my record.

Edited by captainkev

No. We are top of a league which is exactly where we should be considering our outlay. However most of the performances have been an embarrassment and throughout that, we have sonehow fluked results. Between that, and the fact others in the top four have been taking points off each other its left us top which i consider almost a false position. Its a matter of time before we run out of luck and these shite performances start costing us. Im not saying that we should be playing like Brazil 70 but if your playing poorly, the law of averages tells you the rest
So if you win the league it will be one big fluke ? However you will be happy to be in the big league and Neilson will be still a c**t ?
Do you believe you will win the league ?

2-0 to the Dee. Kane Hemmings showing Lawrence Foreheed who is the real boss. We’ve softened up Admin United to be beaten.
Shout outs to [mention=25521]Dee Man[/mention] and [mention=69600]Dundee-FC92[/mention]
Thank you
You still seething about today? Looks awfy like it [emoji38]

So if you win the league it will be one big fluke ? However you will be happy to be in the big league and Neilson will be still a c**t ?
Do you believe you will win the league ?
Im basing my observations over the first 12 games of this season and last seasons underachievements.

I will be overjoyed to get promoted however as ive said numerous times, if we keep playing like we have over most of our games this season, we wont be anywhere near it

3 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Im basing my observations over the first 12 games of this season and last seasons underachievements.

I will be overjoyed to get promoted however as ive said numerous times, if we keep playing like we have over most of our games this season, we wont be anywhere near it

As much as I hope you're right - shite performances combined with flukey results tends to get you out of this league and that's speaking as a Dee who has a lot of experience in this league.

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
24 minutes ago, Dele said:
Who are the United fans PM'ing folk asking my real name? 
Make yourselves known. I'll let you know and we can all cuddle. 

Why do people want to know who you are? I'd say maybe they wanna meet for a drink but yer aff it , unless your saving it for the ultimate Friday

They all want a peice, I reckon. Third PM last night telling me they have been messaged asking my real name. 

I've sent the proof on, to three other posters. Pretty embarrassing, all in. 

20 minutes ago, Dele said:

They all want a peice, I reckon. Third PM last night telling me they have been messaged asking my real name. 

Fucking hell, that's pretty sad. What they going to do if they find out who you are like? Did you pump their ma or something?

I dont want a frantic game.  We played the first match as if we were some free flowing football team from defence to attack and found the match run away from us by half time.

The fundamentals of defending and a midfield that grafts for 90 minutes (they tend to go on a fag break for about 15 minutes at the moment) and see what happens.  Not exciting but the last game was a nonsense unless you were a neutral watching. 

Avoiding defeat will do me for next Friday. Given the week we have had it puts us in a position that we can get a point and still be happy. Both Dundee clubs have had a fantastic set of results, albeit maybe not the best performances (although by all accounts United played well yesterday). 

Ah I see. Nothing to do with way back about posting the messages about the bird ?
Even I still dont know your real name and that's after you were having a nosey on my twitter.
Maybe they dont like banned posters and want to grass you in ?
So many possibilities but what I've learnt is I miss out on the pming.
Next will be another red dot campaign.