Dundee v Aundee United, The Dundee Derby

In a Derby that usually follows the form of the teams, going in with 3 consecutive wins is pretty decent. A day extra to rest and home field advantage is nice, with United not winning at Dens for over 5 years.

Enjoy your trip to teuchterland in the meantime.

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I do hope we continue this trend of changing every team's first letter to A in the thread title for as long as possible.

I might start a match thread for every game from now 'til the end of the season to ensure no pesky opposition fans don't get in there first to ruin our unstoppable run. 

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Lol at you thinking that Pawlett will even be fit. He's permanently crumbled.

Wtf happened to him on Tuesday? I noticed he was in the Yinited lineup then saw Appere was playing. Did he get injured in the warmup? 

Wtf happened to him on Tuesday? I noticed he was in the Yinited lineup then saw Appere was playing. Did he get injured in the warmup? 

Two minutes in he fell to the floor after minimal contact between him and a Partick player. His knees are gubbed, and it looked like he was holding one on the ground so he could be out (again) for a while.

14 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Two minutes in he fell to the floor after minimal contact between him and a Partick player. His knees are gubbed, and it looked like he was holding one on the ground so he could be out (again) for a while.

Image result for oh dear how sad never mind windsor davies"