Elgin City v Annan Athletic

Fantastic result for Elgin.  Could've and should've been two or three more. Poorest Annan performance I've seen. They were starting to lose it amongst themselves and the only thing which would've made it funnier would've been a cameo appearance of a Jim Chapman meltdown. 

Great result and performance by us today thought annan was a bit to physical with some tackles and the number 8 was falling at any chance when a elgin player was near him and thought we should of won by more than 4.

Thought russel dingwall worked all over the pitch well same with rabin omar also think darryl has maybe lost the left back position to euan sparke he done well today 

Another excellent performance and result. Now that we have a full squad available and fit, we are starting to see the performances we/I thought they were capable of.

Its good to see Soapy back in the goals and thought he had some great touches yesterday. Hopefully he’s over his injury problems.

Also good to see a clean sheet again with Thomas McHale again playing his part. I must admit I expressed my doubts about his ability at the start of the season but he has proved me well wrong and hope he stays with us long term.

Big game next week and would be good to get something from it to keep the league momentum going before the break for cup games.

Huge credit must go to the management and players for how they've turned it around. I wasn't panicking too much after the Brechin game but it was certainly concerning. Tough game next week but very much looking forward to my first trip to Ainslie Park.

Sounds like an excellent performance delivering what was of course an excellent result! Roll on to next week & hopefully a new record six wins on the bounce.

Good also to see the club now doing a better job of in-game Twitter updates & various other good stuff on social media. Just need to sort the website now!

Played very well in difficult conditions - kept the ball down and got forward quickly. Pass marks all round - Omar and Dingwall were standouts for me. Tough one this Saturday but the boys will be buzzing going into it, fancy us to get at least a point.

4 hours ago, Dandy Lion said:

Played very well in difficult conditions - kept the ball down and got forward quickly. Pass marks all round - Omar and Dingwall were standouts for me. Tough one this Saturday but the boys will be buzzing going into it, fancy us to get at least a point.

Kane Hester will having a few quid on a win I would expect.

Omar's second goal is a thing of beauty [emoji7]

When he hit, I thought ‘that’s going over the bar’ but it dipped perfectly! All the finishes for the goals were good...pity Shane didn’t hit the second penalty the same as his first, put it at an easy height for the ‘keeper.