Accies vs Staggies

10 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

What the hell did the Hamilton guy do to get a straight red? The highlights look completely innocuous, but he didn’t argue at all, and indeed he looked like he expected it.

Looks like he went to go in with his head on Mullin but it didn't look like he'd got much on him. More for intent than damage?

Fontaine this season has been wandering out of position a lot. It's not helping if Watson starts doing it as well.

Mad that there are folk actually blaming the Hughes substitution for County's equaliser. Want's out of position so Gogic covers (fine) and Want goes with the deeper runner. The biggest issue is that Want doesn't react to Graham offloading the ball and going inside - he should realise that it's Gogic who's covering for him, therefore there will be a gap in the midfield. It's just a split-second of switching off that allows Graham enough space in the middle. Like Ralph Wiggum in 'I Love Lisa', you can pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two.

I can't remember the passage of play leading up to the goal, but we really shouldn't be leaving such a massive gap in the midfield while 2-1 up with a couple of minutes to go. When the first ball's played, there are four players beyond the centre circle, Steve Davies looks like he's an auxiliary wing-back, and Want's level with him. The shape of the team is something like:

Gogic Stubbs Hamilton McMann
Want                                 Davies
Hughes Miller Martin
Oakley

Game fucking management, lads. 

Looks like he went to go in with his head on Mullin but it didn't look like he'd got much on him. More for intent than damage?
Fontaine this season has been wandering out of position a lot. It's not helping if Watson starts doing it as well.

The YouTube highlights completely missed all of that then.

50 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The YouTube highlights completely missed all of that then.

It's at five minutes exactly into the highlights package. If it had been a County player sent off for that I'd be raging.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah. I saw it on the BBC highlights. It’s a nonsense, but he fully expected it.

I suspect he called the referee a useless c**t. Which he was. 

Edited by ggr