Accies vs Staggies

The first half was disgraceful, the second was delightful. For the first time in a while (maybe ever), I had no doubt that we'd see the game out, then County walk through our team and consign us to another missed opportunity.

Miller was good in the first half then invisible in the second, but the work from the other three up top made up for that. Some of the interplay was terrific, and Davies and Smith were shagging Fontaine and Foster. Gogic and especially Martin were outstanding at breaking up play - that was as good as I've seen the latter on the ball too.

As per usual, though, we're sitting disappointed at 5pm on a Saturday, and with games against Killie and Rangers next, we're going to end up going seven games without a win.

I thought Erwin looked alright, I don't think he's fully fit though.

I thought County were dreadful for the most part. Again. Whatever happens at halftime is obviously problematic because they fucking fall asleep and let the opposition grab a goal straight away - 7 goals in the last 4 have come between 45-56 minutes! 

There's two or three players who need an extended period out of the team. And there's two or three who need an extended period in the team. Stop playing Stewart out wide too: it's worked a handful of times but equally it hasn't worked on a few occasions.

I know County are the newly promoted team and we've done relatively well so far in terms of points but I've found it to be an incredibly frustrating season already!

P.S., I thought the Accies equaliser was a very nice goal

49 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

What the hell did the Hamilton guy do to get a straight red? The highlights look completely innocuous, but he didn’t argue at all, and indeed he looked like he expected it.

Guessing that it must have been something he said - abusive language?