SWF STATEMENT – HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN V HUTCHISON VALE

hibs4ever

[https://www]

The Appeal’s Committee of the Board of Scottish Women’s Football (SWF) yesterday considered Heart of Midlothian’s appeal against the Perform and Win Committee’s decision, communicated on Monday 7th October.

Having listened carefully to all of the submissions, including written and also having considered the terms of the League and Cup Competition Rules 10(f)(g) and (h), the Appeals Committee did consider that there were extenuating circumstances here and as such decided to set aside the decision of the Perform and Win Committee to the following extent:

By recalling the award of the unplayed fixture 3 – 0 win in favour of Hearts Women FC.

By substituting the decision that the match be replayed.

By referring matters back to the Perform and Win Committee to arrange the replayed fixture noting that the date of Sunday, 10 November 2019 is available.

By reducing the fine imposed by the Perform and Win Committee on Hutchison Vale to the activated suspended fine of £500 only dated 9 May 2019 in addition to Hearts Women FC’s venue hire charges from the scheduled fixture.

In reaching this decision the Appeals Committee also noted that if the fixture is not fulfilled, expulsion is a sanction available to the Perform and Win Committee in terms of League and Cup Competition Rule 10(h).

The result and league tables will be updated accordingly. SWF will make no further comment on this matter.

Main reason is that every team are taking about 10/15 goals off Hutchison Vale every game so if the league is drawn on points it will go down to goal difference.

Don't understand this at all. I have no idea of the background but presumably Hutchie broke a rule so Hearts were awarded a 3-0 win. So why were Hearts appealing?

Hearts Women are 3pts clear with 2 games left but are 21 goals worse off than Hamilton Women. So it makes sense they don't want to accept a game v EUHV being awarded 3-0.

EUHV are after all conceding an average 10 goals per game.

However it does create a different anomaly in that EUHV also failed to raise a team v Kilmarnock Ladies. That game isn't being recast and has been awarded 3-0.

On 31/10/2019 at 17:41, HibeeJibee said:

Hearts Women are 3pts clear with 2 games left but are 21 goals worse off than Hamilton Women. So it makes sense they don't want to accept a game v EUHV being awarded 3-0.

EUHV are after all conceding an average 10 goals per game.

However it does create a different anomaly in that EUHV also failed to raise a team v Kilmarnock Ladies. That game isn't being recast and has been awarded 3-0.

Did Kilmarnock appeal though then?  Would be the question.   Don't ask, don't (try and) get scenario possibly.

Cant see that by looking at the league table. think Hutchison Vale going to be hitting -230 goals this season. results seem to be getting worse rather than better.

seems like a sinking ship with the Hutchison vale womens team and girls section as a whole from what I have seen

I would PMPL if Hutchie scrape a draw and Hearts lose the league by a point.

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:44, HibeeJibee said:

I noticed SWPL website shows November 17th's concluding games as 2pm for Hearts-Partick but 4pm for Kilmarnock-Hamilton.

Doesn't this mean Hamilton could know what result/winning margin they need for title + promotion?

All now 2pm.

Hearts 14-1 EUHV earlier.

Hearts move 3pts clear but worse GD.

Hamilton must win at Kilmarnock and hope Partick win at Hearts to prevail.

On 07/11/2019 at 14:12, hibs4ever said:

seems like a sinking ship with the Hutchison vale womens team and girls section as a whole from what I have seen

I agree mate its a shame there is people there trying there best to keep it going but I feel 1 or 2 years down the line it could vanish

Think a clear out is needed of coaches to be fair. looking at final tables all teams finished either bottom or second bottom and lost more games than they won and it has been like that for years

I agree mate its a shame there is people there trying there best to keep it going but I feel 1 or 2 years down the line it could vanish