New Scotland Home Kit

Lyle Lanley

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

ENtq5B-W4AAPsaC?format=jpg&name=small

Away kit (rumoured) spotted on twitter.

Really like it.

Reminds me of the Hearts away kit from a few years back Adidas did. 

I got the home shirt off DH Gate for £14 and looks a lot better in person I think. 

47 minutes ago, greenockraver said:

we need to wear the dark blue against serbia/norway 

Yep, let's make this the last mention of this game until about 9.30pm on 26th March...

I can't do another Belgrade letdown.

22 hours ago, greenockraver said:

we need to wear the dark blue against serbia/norway 

other than assuming we're going to the final I heartily agree,thats the home colours we've worn on great nights in the past and a game as crucial as that is not the place for a marketing gimmick to take priority

1 minute ago, highlandcowden said:

other than assuming we're going to the final I heartily agree,thats the home colours we've worn on great nights in the past and a game as crucial as that is not the place for a marketing gimmick to take priority

Norways kit is often a mix of red and blue so I wouldn't be surprised if we'd be forced to wear the away kit anyway if we faced them.

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 12:26, Rodhull said:

Norways kit is often a mix of red and blue so I wouldn't be surprised if we'd be forced to wear the away kit anyway if we faced them.

Last time we played away to Norway in Molde we wore the home kit. Think time before that was away......

5 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Last time we played away to Norway in Molde we wore the home kit. Think time before that was away......

Aye, guessing it just depends how prominent the blue is on their kit. Think the one they used in the qualifiers had dark blue sleeves which would probably be enough to make us potentially change. No idea if that's the strip they'll wear in the playoffs or not though.

17 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Aye, guessing it just depends how prominent the blue is on their kit. Think the one they used in the qualifiers had dark blue sleeves which would probably be enough to make us potentially change. No idea if that's the strip they'll wear in the playoffs or not though.

We also now have that stupid red and white trim on the sleeves, which will clash.

• 1 month later...