New Scotland Home Kit

Lyle Lanley

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Here it isFB_IMG_1572983475972.jpeg

I was going to ask why the one behind it was a different shade then noticed it was the side panels of the shirt. Nah, it's stinking. We should have a plain really dark blue, almost black shirt, white shorts and red socks. 

I was going to ask why the one behind it was a different shade then noticed it was the side panels of the shirt. Nah, it's stinking. We should have a plain really dark blue, almost black shirt, white shorts and red socks. 

I don’t think it’s the side panels, it looks like the entire back of the shirt (looking at the inside of the shirt in the collar), I think it’s one of those shitey two-tone efforts, where the back is a different shade from the front, a bit like Raith’s shirts this season!!!

10 hours ago, Rodhull said:

The lighting looks a little better in this pic but aye still not convinced. We've had far worse but seems a step down from some of our most recent ones.

IMG_20191105_222623.jpg

That's shite. I liked the colour from the previous photo. 

Still no idea what's going on with the sleeves though. Someone will need to explain that mess.

Frankenstein's monster of a top.  Awful.  They've tried to go a bit retro with the stripes, which is...fine.  But adding the stripes from more modern tops in stark white is a bit jarring, and the sleeves are awful.

It's probably the kit the team deserve though.

From the front, blue hoops.

From the back, its solid dark blue with white and red sleeves.

Scottish football in a nutshell, they probably didnt even mean it, but here we are.