New Scotland Home Kit

Lyle Lanley

Don't like the strip at all. Like others, I don't know how our marketing folks can get it wrong for something as simple as a Scotland top. Make it navy, make it simple. We don't need flashes on the sleeve or sides or hoops or anything else - if you must f**k around with a shirt design then use the away top for experiments.

23 hours ago, pub car king said:

Secondly and this is well and truely grasping at straws and living in the past. Scotland qualify for world cups in red socks and euros in blue socks. This kit will see us through the next wcq shambles of a campaign. 

What an great observation that is... and entirely accurate.

Also, to the guy who mentioned people mentioning 'Britain...' May I just mention that you were the first person to mention it.

On 11/11/2019 at 15:28, naegoodinthedark said:

Fair play to the designers, they’ve really captured the spirit of the nation with that awful Scotland kit.

You really need to see it worn by some tit with a feather in his hat though.

And the ones not wearing it have a bee in their bunnet.

Ba-domm-tshh.

The strip looked fine to me ,admittedly from half way up the North stand .

Dont think the SFA have any input into the design , met an Adidas rep at an away game years ago, he said the national associations have minimal say in the design of the final strip produced .

19 hours ago, FrankChickens1 said:

My Team: Scotland  

You sure about that?

Obssessively so. Check my profile and previous posts and you'll see it's pretty clear. 

Anyway, I've clearly hit a nerve with my comment given the red point and angry response. Chillax, m8.