New Scotland Home Kit

Lyle Lanley

The Adidas kits have been fairly good but for me this is easily the worst of them. The hoops wouldn’t be too bad if there were less of them and thicker like on the Mexico 86’ Shirt. The red sleeve trim is unnecessary. 

As somebody else said,  it may look better in the flesh so to speak. 

Come on now everyone - everything is subjective...

...except this new Scotland top. It is the definition of shit.

As for the Germany top, I think that actually works, in that the sleeve cuffs make sense:

Image result for new germany kit 2020

Edited by Gordopolis

12 minutes ago, Stevieda said:

Imagine we actually win the playoffs and finally qualify for a tournament then we all have to buy this and cut about the place wearing the monstrosity. So typically Scotland.

They'll probably release a limited edition top if that happens.  Maybe a kind of maroon colour?

I'd have been happy for us to keep our current kits for the rest of eternity, to be honest. The only issue is that we don't get to play with the white shorts and red socks enough.

I enjoyed [mention]craigkillie[/mention] and [mention]thisGRAEME[/mention] talking about the recent kits on a podcast not so long ago, although there wasn't enough (if any) love for this belter:Steven%2BFletcher%2BScotland%2Bv%2BGeorgia%2BEURO%2B2016%2Bya73r43Q_Lpl.jpeg

5 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Come on now everyone - everything is subjective...

...except this new Scotland top. It is the definition of shit.

As for the Germany top, I think that actually works, in that the sleeve cuffs make sense:

Image result for new germany kit 2020

It’s nice to see Adidas going down the Puma route of “lets have one basic template/design and give it to fucking everyone”.

You've not seen the new Japan top, have you?
japan-2020-home-kit-2.jpg&key=286c0b80c89bf523cf5efd31caaec8c1786cda87f268d7dd3b13ee4c51c69bef

I actually would prefer that (or a variation of it) to the one we’ve been given tbh!!!

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You've not seen the new Japan top, have you?

Image result for new japan kit"

That's utterly gorgeous. I love it. The Scotland one is a huge disappointment. How can you get a Scotland strip so wrong? Navy blue, some white. Done. It's just a washed out 1998 kit. A riddy.

16 hours ago, forameus said:

Frankenstein's monster of a top.  Awful.  They've tried to go a bit retro with the stripes, which is...fine.  But adding the stripes from more modern tops in stark white is a bit jarring, and the sleeves are awful.

It's probably the kit the team deserve though.

Frankenballer

"Wullie, they need a red bit. What?? Listen... I don't care if the machines are about to start, tell them to hang on for half an hour, and fire a red bit on it somewhere."

That's shite. I liked the colour from the previous photo. 
Still no idea what's going on with the sleeves though. Someone will need to explain that mess.

Can we pull a Morton here? That might be the worst Scotland home kit in my lifetime.