Ayr United vs Partick Thistle

McDaid on the other hand always came across as a me, me,me type and never seemed very committed to our club, so good riddance to him. Of course his little arsehole cameo after his goal the other night just perfectly summed him up for me. No class whatsoever.

Whit?

The Ayr support booed his every touch during the first half of Fridays game along with the Ayr players leaving the foot in numerous times. He scored a cracking goal and he’s supposed to stand there with his hands up?

If you can’t take it then don’t give it out.

Whit?

The Ayr support booed his every touch during the first half of Fridays game along with the Ayr players leaving the foot in numerous times. He scored a cracking goal and he’s supposed to stand there with his hands up?

That’s an exaggeration tbf.

And you could tell when he played for us he thought he was better than he was. A typical Instagram footballer.

22 minutes ago, Moo said:

Whit?

For the record neither I nor anyone around me even bothered with him up until his reaction at the goal, however it was his billy bigtime attitude while still at the club that never really endeared him to the fans not to mention that he thought he was much better than he really was, which is the total opposite from guys like Forrest and Shankland when he was with us.

As I say, no class whatsoever as a person..............

7 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

For the record neither I nor anyone around me even bothered with him up until his reaction at the goal, however it was his billy bigtime attitude while still at the club that never really endeared him to the fans not to mention that he thought he was much better than he really was, which is the total opposite from guys like Forrest and Shankland when he was with us.

As I say, no class whatsoever as a person..............

Same where I was standing. Might have been the odd heckle. Shame really cause if he had the same attitude as the above mentioned players he could go far in the game.

38 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Honestly can’t predict what I think the score will be for this one

I think if McCall gets pelters and Partick score first he’ll turn to the Somerset Road end and give a GIRFUY gesture 

Not going to lie, if that happened (other than the fact we’d conceded) it would be hilarious to watch the utter seethe it would generate from the old boys.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Not going to lie, if that happened (other than the fact we’d conceded) it would be hilarious to watch the utter seethe it would generate from the old boys.

He will get stick so absolutely no problem if he gives some back. 

5 hours ago, Jazzar said:

I don't disagree with any of that assessment - I just can't be bothered spending any time abusing former players; just seems pointless and can even be counterproductive.

Referees and their assistants are far more worthy of my 'attention'😦. Some of them, I swear, have taken years out of me 🥵

^This! Between Madden, Collum & McLean I'm surprised I've not keeled over. I've been known to lose my voice from shouting at ref.

I won't be booing McCall, equally he won't be getting a hero's welcome either.

This

Why should anyone give a f**k about him? Thanks for the memories Ian but he’s gone. Don’t give him the satisfaction of even acknowledging him.

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

This

Why should anyone give a f**k about him? Thanks for the memories Ian but he’s gone. Don’t give him the satisfaction of even acknowledging him.

Totally agree , he will thrive on the attention, be great just to ignore him 

9 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Totally agree , he will thrive on the attention, be great just to ignore him 

In fairness I think most of us would agree that he did a really good job for us and by the same token I think he realises himself that it wasn't ideal the way in which he departed, if there is any abuse on Saturday I'd expect it more like pantomime villain stuff from both him and us with a bit of joviality mixed in, as opposed to any actual anger / rage / hate being directed. 

22 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

In fairness I think most of us would agree that he did a really good job for us and by the same token I think he realises himself that it wasn't ideal the way in which he departed, if there is any abuse on Saturday I'd expect it more like pantomime villain stuff from both him and us with a bit of joviality mixed in, as opposed to any actual anger / rage / hate being directed. 

Speak for yourself, I hope he takes a huff so bad that he refuses a post match interview with Au Media