Ayr United vs Partick Thistle

5 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Logged into P&B this morning and saw I had about 8 pages of unread content in the Ayr v Thistle thread, 

Thought I was in for a delightful hour of chat about Ian McCall's fizzing coupon and the absolutely orgasmic display of Kerrball.

Instead, I get this absolute pish. F*** off.

I feel your pain mate.

Frankly I thought that this was the sort of thing that only Jags fan would do!

On 03/11/2019 at 22:21, Trogdor said:

Speaking of ticket fiascos.

Remember away to Livi in the league cup earlier this season? Now that was a total debacle. It took the braniacs in charge up until 5 mins before kick off to open another ticket booth. I managed to get in with about 5 mins already played. A fair chunk were not so lucky! Both home and away supporters.

I just bought a home ticket online when I found out we were all in one stand, always a disaster getting in there. 

Sorry don’t agree , against Dundee United our biggest away crowd of the season , there was zero queues , the reason being away fans bought 90% of their before arriving at ground , the issue yesterday lies mostly on the away fans , they had a crowd of over 750 , only 200 fans bought prior to coming to ground , thus then  500 fans turning up from 2.30 all trying to buy tickets , yesterday we sold over 800 tickets from 2.20 , there’s no way 800 people decided after 2pm that they would go to game and no way they all didn’t know how to purchase online , the  Partick Thistle website clearly instructed fans to try to buy in advance explaining no cash at gates , I know the system is not 100% but blaming the club totally for the delay is wrong 

If you decide in the morning to get a ticket on line. What is the process to collect it ?

15 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

If you decide in the morning to get a ticket on line. What is the process to collect it ?

It takes about 2/3 minutes to order ticket and after payment it is sent directly to your phone via email , people were buying tickets on phone at 2.55 on Saturday and were in ground prior to kick off , you get a QR code that can be scanned at turnstiles via your phone , no need to print 

Edited by Robbo63