Ayr United vs Partick Thistle

Good result for Ayr last night. Morton's first home defeat in the league to boot.

Thistle played okay last night and kept opposition chances to a minimum. However Shankland only seems to need one against Thistle.

No idea how will this will go. The home team will be fired up to rub McCall's nose in it but we're getting desperate for points.

I wouldn't be shocked if it ended up a draw.

We are going to be right up for this , a lot of fringe players who are getting a chance will be  showing Kerr that they want regular games , 2-1 Ayr

on a side note , decent crowd forecasted , avoid the queues on game day for tickets 

1- Order online ( 24/7)

2- Visit shop and buy prior to Saturday 

3- Call shop and pre pay tickets and collect in shop prior to game ( 01292-263435 ext 5)

The above information is also relevant to away fans

Shop times

Wed 2-5

Thu 2-7

Fri 10-4

remember tickets not on sale in shop on match days , get them in Admin office from 12.30 

Looking forwards to this, think McCall will get quite a mixed response from our support.  
Was pleasantly surprised to see Moore grabbing a goal last night, hopefully it is the confidence boost he needs coming back from a long lay off. 

2-0 Ayr (Moore and Forrest) / Doolan to be tapped up by McCall. 

Gutted I'm working and can't make this, pretty sure Juda sorry McCall will be telling the Partick players to get right in our faces as we have a few players who could get dragged into that i.e Muirhead, Doc, Harvie, Geggan. Easy team talk for MK going for a 2-1 Ayr win with Doolan scoring a later winner and going all Emmanuel Adebayor Infront of the devastated Thistle fans.

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

Disappointed with the thread title IMHO.

Was expecting something like "Mark Kerrs Black and White Army v Judas McCalls Snakey Jags"

Hopefully the "inflatable Python" megapack will arrive in time for Saturday.................................

29 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

I won't be giving McCall any abuse - I think his time was up with us especially if his budget was tiny compared with what he'd have been promised at the Jags. All that said, I hope we pump his team. 

WHAT ???

You mean, I can't even tempt you with the offer of a Python ???

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

WHAT ???

You mean, I can't even tempt you with the offer of a Python ???

Sorry, mate - only there for the football. Abusing former managers or players is not something I'm into (anymore 🤐!)

3 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Sorry, mate - only there for the football. Abusing former managers or players is not something I'm into (anymore 🤐!)

Shankland = Good Guy

McCall =  Bit of a Wa*k

Crawford = Good Guy

McDaid = Total wa*k

Smith = Good Guy

In fairness I'm only partially "ragin" with McCall and that's due to him leaving mid season for a team in the same league and taking his assistant with him.

I also didn't like the way it was done, as despite the media stuff, it was clear that he'd had this planned for quite some time prior to his actual departure, which made all the "heart v head" and  "difficult decision" stuff completely disingenuous and a bit of a piss take towards our fans.

At least Shankland and Smith played to the end of the season and made their intentions clear from the outset and Robbie by all reports didn't really want to leave the club despite the unfair abuse he often took from a section of our support. McDaid on the other hand always came across as a me, me,me type and never seemed very committed to our club, so good riddance to him. Of course his little arsehole cameo after his goal the other night just perfectly summed him up for me. No class whatsoever.

7 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Shankland = Good Guy

McCall =  Bit of a Wa*k

Crawford = Good Guy

McDaid = Total wa*k

Smith = Good Guy

In fairness I'm only partially "ragin" with McCall and that's due to him leaving mid season for a team in the same league and taking his assistant with him.

I also didn't like the way it was done, as despite the media stuff, it was clear that he'd had this planned for quite some time prior to his actual departure, which made all the "heart v head" and  "difficult decision" stuff completely disingenuous and a bit of a piss take towards our fans.

At least Shankland and Smith played to the end of the season and made their intentions clear from the outset and Robbie by all reports didn't really want to leave the club despite the unfair abuse he often took from a section of our support. McDaid on the other hand always came across as a me, me,me type and never seemed very committed to our club, so good riddance to him. Of course his little arsehole cameo after his goal the other night just perfectly summed him up for me. No class whatsoever.

I don't disagree with any of that assessment - I just can't be bothered spending any time abusing former players; just seems pointless and can even be counterproductive.

Referees and their assistants are far more worthy of my 'attention'😦. Some of them, I swear, have taken years out of me 🥵

4 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

I don't disagree with any of that assessment - I just can't be bothered spending any time abusing former players; just seems pointless and can even be counterproductive.

Referees and their assistants are far more worthy of my 'attention'😦. Some of them, I swear, have taken years out of me 🥵

I agree for the most part, however the temptation of the inflatable python is just proving too much............

Shankland = Good Guy
McCall =  Bit of a Wa*k
Crawford = Good Guy
McDaid = Total wa*k
Smith = Good Guy
The w****r returns to steal the points