Arbroath vs Alloa

Surely has to be same team as last Saturday, wasn’t at the game at EEP but sounds like the boys that came in didn’t do a job. Which can be expected given there lack of game time. From what I’ve seen Campbell is never a starter but more of an impact /live wire player hence why he normally comes on most weeks at the 60-70 minute marker most weeks. McKenna is wasted out wide and need to be played centrally but Gold and Donnelly are well ahead in the pecking order atm.

Massive game and 3 points are a must

I actually don't mind McKenna out wide but agree with the above. McKenna is hit or miss out there. Made a good impact out there last week but Stewart definitely more natural.

Why was he unavailable last night?

Hope Thomson is ok

Think he was just being rested after starting the last 2 games having been out so long. Think dick sort of viewed last night as a free hit with the focus on Saturday, which I’m no too bothered about.

Same team as last week if possible, Miko Goldy and Whatley all compliment each another so well in the midfield, Hopefully Thomson and Stewart will be okay for it, McKenna is got to play centrally when he comes on and Murphy is another excellent option to have in the middle,  maybe not his finest game though last night  but he was coming in from the cold, Still have Swankie to come back which will be a massive boost for the xmas period  but looking at the rest of the guys Spence and Doris are starting to worry me and especially Stevie as his fitness is not looking great again 😰 Kader Campbell and Stirling are definitely more impact players for last 20-25 minutes. Would like to see DJ back in the sticks too tbh, is Wilson still with us or is he injured? Never see his name even on the bench.

Getting 3 points on Saturday would be massive and help build a cushion and allow us to break away from the bottom part 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 Mon the lichties 

3 points would give us a fantastic return of 6 points from the week.
Stewart was rested last night so should return. Miko, Gold and Whately need to be the 3 in the middle. Donnelly to start as well. Hopefully Jamieson gets the nod in goal again, Gastons distribution and ability to judge crosses are suspect at best.

Last night was aways gonna be a tough ask, especially after a hard game on saturday then a tuesday night fixture for a part time team, If u offered 3 points outa these 2 fixtures before saturday i would of been more than happy,

On top of that we have a great chance for another 3 points against Alloa on Saturday, that would be 9 points outa 12 and is a very good return,

If we keep picking up points until january yog would hope we would look to add a bit more quality, Im already waiting for the abuse Donnelly will get from some home fans on saturday and how Doris should start, but agree he looks so unfit and doesnt have a goal in him at the moment, can see him or Spence moving on with probably Wilson,

Think fans are definitely turning with Donnelly, showed some real classy moments after getting a run of games. If you get the ball to his feet he can be a real asset. Still needs to improve physically I think but definitely emerged as the best option of the 3.

DC said he thinks he's like a young Chris Templeman and I can see that. Templeman was just a lot stronger and better at holding players off. Hopefully LD can improve that in his game

I can see a lot of similarities with Templeman, his size, his good feet and good close controls and over the past few weeks he has added goals to his game and brings other players into the game. I don't think Luke is ever going to be overly physical but can definitely get  a bit more streetwise and smarter with experience when it comes to holding defenders off and winning fouls. Despite his size I don't Templeman was ever a guy who bullied defenders so I can see the comparison. Dick has worked with both I suppose.

If we can win on Saturday we would go 7 points clear of them, Alloa would've played 12 games and only won 2 of them. It would give us a great wee cushion. Pressure all on them.

Hopefully we can get back to our best and grind out a result. Supposed to be a wet day Saturday but not windy thankfully.