Dunfermline v Queens

1 hour ago, palmy_cammy said:

We’ll never shake the “tory borderers” tag while people like you talk about “footy”.

Football or fitba please.

I hope the footy is on for the invading Tory Borderers. 😋

Though it wont make any odds to me as I cant go. Will settle for watching the footy in my Tory constituency in the Borders.

6 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Has Dobbie got a decent record against Dunfermline?

Not really. He scored at hattrick in the 2-5 game at East End in early December 2017 but hasn't scored against us since. 

In fact since we came up from League 1 he's only scored against us in two games!

Edited by DA Baracus

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Not really. He scored at hattrick in the 2-5 game at East End in early December 2017 but hasn't scored against us since. 

In fact since we came up from League 1 he's only scored against us in two games!

I don't think he's played in every game against you since Dec 2017, I'm sure he's missed at least one full game,  maybe the next meeting at EEP that same season. 

7 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I don't think he's played in every game against you since Dec 2017, I'm sure he's missed at least one full game,  maybe the next meeting at EEP that same season. 

Yes, he missed that one.

We don't need it. People should do their thing in their own time in my view.I'm well aware of what happened during WW1 and 2 and show my respects in my private way. 
I think that view might be in the minority but thanks to those sacrifices of the past we can have a wide range of views and opinions in the present. Enjoy the game.

Good start by us, some nice football and we are playing the conditions well (except when it comes to staying on our feet and weight of the final pass sadly). Queens look dangerous on the break as always though and el Bahktoui should have worked the keeper with a shot at the back post. Positive signs though and a lot more entertaining than the first 45 on Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:
9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
All the wreath laying and poppy shit should be done away with, not just at the football but everywhere.
Move on for f**k sake.

Fishing much

Nope.

Anyway, let's leave this poppy chat for the appropriate thread (happy to discuss it there) and leave this one for the game.

Edited by DA Baracus

24 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Good start by us, some nice football and we are playing the conditions well (except when it comes to staying on our feet and weight of the final pass sadly). Queens look dangerous on the break as always though and el Bahktoui should have worked the keeper with a shot at the back post. Positive signs though and a lot more entertaining than the first 45 on Tuesday.

Not a bad half.

The Pars had the best of it, but Queens had a couple of decent chances.   As ever, in this division, a lot will come down to who scores first.  At least we're shooting the right way in the second half.