Dunfermline v Queens

8 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I was impressed with Osman on Tuesday but lack of match fitness began to show late on.  He adds a bit of physicality to the midfield where we can be a bit powder puff at times. I would be tempted to start him on Saturday beside Kidd if he's fit.  

Never thought I would say this but if Kidd if fit he must start before Osman did nothing in the game every pass he made was backwards and he somehow missed from 6 yards .

McCann should be nowhere near the wing ffs
He's done a job there whenever asked and adds a bit of height on one side for kick outs from the keeper. It's probably not his favoured position but I'd have him there ahead of Turner, who is like a man down when he plays there - at least McCann will get back and help the left back. We seem to be doing a bit of an Arsenal and collecting a few players whose best position is behind the strikers though.

Disagree, he's an empty shirt out there, much more effective up front. Turner against Utd showed he learned and tracked back really well, also from the centre against Arbroath.

I'm a big fan of McCann, just up front.

Also, thankfully we have much better relationship with our captain than Arsenal do!

17 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

Off topic perhaps, but does anyone know which part of the DAFC website shows the winning numbers of the 50/50 half time draw as stated at the bottom of the tickets i bought?

Try the Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Disagree, he's an empty shirt out there, much more effective up front. Turner against Utd showed he learned and tracked back really well, also from the centre against Arbroath.

I'm a big fan of McCann, just up front.

Also, thankfully we have much better relationship with our captain than Arsenal do!
Turner has been terrible for the last few games. Crawford almost admitted to Cochrane that hes not being dropped due to form. He keeps making simple errors under no pressure. I get he is young but we can do better and Beadling and Cochrane have been left out despite doing better.

1 hour ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Going to head along tomorrow. Where's good for pints pre match near the ground?

Travel clubs and others usually stop at the Elizabethan,  same road as the ground and maybe about three quarters of a mile from it.  It's before the ground if approaching from the Queensferry Crossing,  obviously past the ground if coming via Kincardine Bridge.  Food and drink available.  Plenty of other choices nearer the town centre I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

You can get pints at the ground, don't think there'd be an issue with Queens fans getting in.

I think away fans have been turned away before (not troublemaking types either) so unless there's been a change in policy I wouldn't count on being welcomed. 

Is the Elizabeathan still open, normally good food and drink in there and footy is normally on?

When was the last time you were up? It's more of a Wetherspoons these days imo. Shame, used to be a cracking boozer.