Dundee FC vs Aorten

4 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I thought you put the ‘A’ instead of M because we only beat teams starting with the letter A 🙈

I didn't create this thread, but I'm pretty sure that's why the thread is named as such. That's why I edited my original post saying I get the joke, because when I first read it the only thing that sprung to mind does some reason was 'aorta' lol

51 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I didn't create this thread, but I'm pretty sure that's why the thread is named as such. That's why I edited my original post saying I get the joke, because when I first read it the only thing that sprung to mind does some reason was 'aorta' lol

Sorry I thought you started the thread! 

Anyway could do with another win and decent performance on Friday to really kickstart the season. 

Edited by Yenitit

I find myself nervous for this one, mainly because this game is clearly there for the taking. We're in form now, Morton ship tons of goals, we have a good record at home so far, Kano's back amongst the goals... just feels like some thing's gotta go wrong because something usually does. Would be nice if this team could break that far and get on a win streak for once. f**k TV, I'll be there at Dens freezing my tits off hoping for another admirable performance from the Dee.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I usually roll over winnings.

Last season I was up £2300 because it got to 5 defeats in a row and we were 6/1 to be relegated at that point.
Unfortunately I dont have the balls to keep going that high.
My luck on predicting this season has been poor so thinking go against Dundee . All be it a fiver

32 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I usually roll over winnings.

Last season I was up £2300 because it got to 5 defeats in a row and we were 6/1 to be relegated at that point.

Balls of steel to keep going at that point. IMO.

Simply have to win this.

Don't expect the dabs to win in Inverness and if they do it would mean we climb above the Inverness at least.

Play to our capabilities and we'll win - setting up the derby nicely. Lose twice in a season to the likes of Morten and we really can't be talking about a title challenge seriously.

Same team again.

2 1 Dundee

Thank you.

On 30/10/2019 at 13:03, Rudolph Hucker said:

Stop taking our name in vein. 

Hopefully we'll bleedin' pump you. In a pulse - ating encounter. TBH. tho. I'd take a point in a heartbeat. 

Think we'll by-pass the midfield and pump high ball to the heart of the attack up front. May as well go for the jugular.

If we have injuries we mat have to blood some of the young lads.

If we win it will be the usual lies from McPake in the post match interview or Deefibs as they are known in that part of the world

We knew we couldn’t stay unbeaten at home forever, but now that impressive form is gone we need the appalling away record to stop along with it. If we keep getting pumped in every one of them we’re in huge trouble.

Get Rogers back in the team, and drop Welsh as well. We’ll still more than likely be poor, but it’ll at least make scraping a clean sheet a realistic possibility.