Dundee FC vs Aorten

Morton are probably the worst team I’ve watched in the last few seasons - actually shocked at how bad they are. Turgid, kick it where you’re looking stuff.

Forgot how many times the left footed centre half sliced the ball out the park, makes Forster look like Van Dijk.

3 wins on the spin, nervous for next week though!

2 minutes ago, Muggy said:

Morton are probably the worst team I’ve watched in the last few seasons - actually shocked at how bad they are. Turgid, kick it where you’re looking stuff.

Forgot how many times the left footed centre half sliced the ball out the park, makes Forster look like Van Dijk.

3 wins on the spin, nervous for next week though!

Likewise, absolutely shitting it 

It was far from a classic but that's what happens when a team comes to play for a draw from the first whistle. It'll always take time and patience to eventually break them down. Twice, in our case after monumentally f**king it up when we finally did take the lead.

Overall a deserved win. Onwards and upwards to next week. 

Spoiler

<<< shitting it

48 minutes ago, monthelie' said:

That Morton keeper! His own team were constantly screaming at him. How the f**k does he get a game?

What’s the story with thon freakshow pulling his shorts up the crack of his arse every time he took a goal kick, fuckin weirdo.  

47 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not upset at all. In fact I don’t think I even mentioned Shankland. Just pointing out that just because Dorrans played in the EPL doesn’t mean he’s not automatically the best player in the league. HTH.

He is though. 

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

What’s the story with thon freakshow pulling his shorts up the crack of his arse every time he took a goal kick, fuckin weirdo.  

I said at the game I thought he was just trying to flex his thighs on TV. Absolute minter. 

If Hopkin had made timely substitutions with about twenty minutes to go then at least a draw would have been possible from that game, just like in midweek. Instead he plays wait and see until the midfield are totally breathing out their arse, the team concedes and then chucks on some forwards in a desperate attempt to salvage a result. He is, quite simply, an utter moron.

Not sure why the Diddees are going down the ‘pub team’ route though, given that the two head to head matches between have been split equally. And based on that home performance, I’d expect Dundee United to take six off them next week again.

These are facts.

70180334-c6d5-49d2-9921-6b1ad982331d.jpg.cf1ebc359ca4fc8288bc6596a59c5799.jpg

IMG_20191102_001315.jpeg

The second half was acceptable in terms of entertainment (just), but the lack of quality on display from both teams was just staggering. Morton were absolutely horrific in almost every sense. They are as bad a team as you are ever likely to find at this level.

Dundee weren’t much better and they have spent an obscene amount of money in relative terms.

Disband this league and liquidate every club in it, please.

19 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

The second half was acceptable in terms of entertainment (just), but the lack of quality on display from both teams was just staggering. Morton were absolutely horrific in almost every sense. They are as bad a team as you are ever likely to find at this level.

Dundee weren’t much better and they have spent an obscene amount of money in relative terms.

Is that the same Dundee with the very small squad that had 12 senior pros up until roughly the end of July?

Edited by Yenitit

5 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Dundee will have a bigger budget than half of the Premiership and they are absolutely fucking stinking.

lol

25 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

You're going to have to provide some evidence for how much Dundee have spent if you're going to keep crying about it. 

Think it might be time to set up a go fund me for this c**t. His continual meltdowns are getting harder and harder to watch.

6 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

lol dry yer eyes Tiny Tears...……………………...Please enlighten us how much have we spent ?

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You're going to have to provide some evidence for how much Dundee have spent if you're going to keep crying about it. 

To be fair to Hammer, I'd reckon we are spending quite a bit more than Partick. In fact, I'd say we always do. 

Against Hammer I'd say, they themselves have been spending just slightly less than Kilmarnock and whilst one is tearing through the Premiership table, his own team are teetering onto oblivion in the Championship table. 

I'd be worrying about things closer to home if I were him. Looks like being pumped full of money by the EuroMillionaires was just about keeping them afloat. 

Hammer must have a limited idea of what 'obscene' amounts of money are.  McCann left us with an utter shambles of a squad with some barely deserving the title of football player. There was no option but to scrap a fair bit of that squad and start again. I dont think we have obscene amounts of money though. Nice thought.