Dundee FC vs Aorten

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Men against boys that. We should be sticking about 10 past relegation fodder like that though. 

We didn't play well for chunks of the game but there were enough periods to see we were the better team.  You get games like that and in the end we won having blown the lead. I never expect this squad to gub anyone. Just win please. 

I don’t at all. Suggesting that a completely unproved player at any decent level is better than an experienced pro who has played at the highest level and on the international stage and still only 32 years old is fucking lunacy so I can’t really be arsed getting into it. It’s not even up for debate.

And yet this wonderful footballer, who is only 32 years of age, plays with Dundee in the Scottish championship. They play in entirely different positions so it’s impossible to compare, but given they currently play in same league it’s certainly not lunacy to suggest Shankland might be better.

To be fair I’ve seen Ayr play twice this season. They’ve not got much else to shout about.

And yet, having played a game less we are still ahead of you in the table...

Was is it with Ayr fans still getting upset about anyone saying anything negative about one of their ex players? sad c***s [emoji23]

Not upset at all. In fact I don’t think I even mentioned Shankland. Just pointing out that just because Dorrans played in the EPL doesn’t mean he’s not automatically the best player in the league. HTH.

2 minutes ago, monthelie' said:

That Morton keeper! His own team were constantly screaming at him. How the f**k does he get a game?

The goal kick near the end where he stole about 10 metres from the spot then blootered it out of play for a Dees throw in.....Morton players immediately screaming at him.  Dearie me. 😁

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not upset at all. In fact I don’t think I even mentioned Shankland. Just pointing out that just because Dorrans played in the EPL doesn’t mean he’s not automatically the best player in the league. HTH.

Fair enough. Just find it hilarious how Ayr fans always jump to Shanklands defence though. As if he really give two fucks about your diddy mob

16 minutes ago, virginton said:

If Hopkin had made timely substitutions with about twenty minutes to go then at least a draw would have been possible from that game, just like in midweek. Instead he plays wait and see until the midfield are totally breathing out their arse, the team concedes and then chucks on some forwards in a desperate attempt to salvage a result. He is, quite simply, an utter moron.

Not sure why the Diddees are going down the ‘pub team’ route though, given that the two head to head matches between have been split equally. And based on that home performance, I’d expect Dundee United to take six off them next week again.

These are facts.

70180334-c6d5-49d2-9921-6b1ad982331d.jpg

cheeky GIF

Fair enough. Just find it hilarious how Ayr fans always jump to Shanklands defence though. As if he really give two fucks about your diddy mob

He cares about us so much he didn’t even bother turning up when Dundee Utd last played us.

19 minutes ago, virginton said:

If Hopkin had made timely substitutions with about twenty minutes to go then at least a draw would have been possible from that game, just like in midweek. Instead he plays wait and see until the midfield are totally breathing out their arse, the team concedes and then chucks on some forwards in a desperate attempt to salvage a result. He is, quite simply, an utter moron.

Not sure why the Diddees are going down the ‘pub team’ route though, given that the two head to head matches between have been split equally. And based on that home performance, I’d expect Dundee United to take six off them next week again.

These are facts.

Cry yer wee eyes out you virgin tosspot.

These are facts.

70180334-c6d5-49d2-9921-6b1ad982331d.jpg.cf1ebc359ca4fc8288bc6596a59c5799.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23]🤣

23 minutes ago, virginton said:

These are facts.

Ha Ha Ha GIRFUY.

Image result for clarkson smug"

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, virginton said:

These are facts.

1285.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1285.gif

I’m going to be Uber melodramatic and say it’s performances like that tonight from Ton that lead to grounds up and down the country being empty every week. Zero entertainment.

Never mind the price, there’s not a hope anyone’s going to watch that on BBC tonight and consider going along and watching, even if it was free at the gate.

Do you setup and play like that all the time?