Dundee FC vs Aorten

On 01/11/2019 at 21:11, No_Problemo said:

You really seem to struggle with the concept of something being in the past and no longer applying to the current situation.

What is it with Ayr fans still getting upset about anyone saying anything negative about one of their ex players? sad c***s 😂

Edited by Chewing Taffies

You really seem to struggle with the concept of something being in the past and no longer applying to the current situation.

I don’t at all. Suggesting that a completely unproved player at any decent level is better than an experienced pro who has played at the highest level and on the international stage and still only 32 years old is fucking lunacy so I can’t really be arsed getting into it. It’s not even up for debate.

If Hopkin had made timely substitutions with about twenty minutes to go then at least a draw would have been possible from that game, just like in midweek. Instead he plays wait and see until the midfield are totally breathing out their arse, the team concedes and then chucks on some forwards in a desperate attempt to salvage a result. He is, quite simply, an utter moron.

Not sure why the Diddees are going down the ‘pub team’ route though, given that the two head to head matches between have been split equally. And based on that home performance, I’d expect Dundee United to take six off them next week again.

These are facts.

70180334-c6d5-49d2-9921-6b1ad982331d.jpg

23 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

As it stands I believe this is the last Friday night game scheduled by BBC Scotland. Do we know if they plan to announce more or what?

No more Friday night live Championship games on BBC untill next year now. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

If Hopkin had made timely substitutions with about twenty minutes to go then at least a draw would have been possible from that game, just like in midweek. Instead he plays wait and see until the midfield are totally breathing out their arse, the team concedes and then chucks on some forwards in a desperate attempt to salvage a result. He is, quite simply, an utter moron.

Not sure why the Diddees are going down the ‘pub team’ route though, given that the two head to head matches between have been split equally. And based on that home performance, I’d expect Dundee United to take six off them next week again.

These are facts.

70180334-c6d5-49d2-9921-6b1ad982331d.jpg.cf1ebc359ca4fc8288bc6596a59c5799.jpg

giphy.gif