Airdrie v Dumbarton

I'm actually in shock at that from our FB page. Surely someones at the wind up? An SFA conspiracy against us? Dumbarton? Jesus did indeed weep!
Unfortunately we seem to have a large proportion of utterly deluded weirdos vs normal people in our support.

Travelling on the supporters bus has become an absolute chore in recent seasons.

30 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Unfortunately we seem to have a large proportion of utterly deluded weirdos vs normal people in our support.

Travelling on the supporters bus has become an absolute chore in recent seasons.

Ditto,  This is the joys of the seaside league it destroys your soul.. 

I honestly think that David Hutton's save about two minutes in here is one of the best I've ever seen. He must have some strength in those wrists.

He pulled off a very similar save at our last encounter at the Rock. A solid keeper imo who has impressed every time I’ve seen him. Also though Airdrie’s No17 (iirc) was impressive again. Defensively they looked solid enough when we did apply some pressure in the second half but by and large we made it a pretty comfortable afternoon for them.

You simply can’t legislate for the type of individual errors we made in the first half. Shiells looked out of his depth from giving away the ball inside 20 seconds, to the lack of communication with Neill for the third. Improved slightly second half but I’d be reluctant to see him at full back again.

Morgan Neill had a shocker of a first half. Basic errors and unfortunately we were punished. Brennan should also do better on at least two of the goals. That’s a few poor performances from him now and Duffy should consider a change.

Overall Airdrie deserves the points but that’s two of our worst performances this season against them.

The Facebook stuff is another reason why social media should switched off and punted into the sea.

1 hour ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

The referee was absolutely awful yesterday. Numerous incorrect decisions and some that were really baffling as to how he got to the decision made.

Not that any of them influenced the game in any way. We were awful and a pub team would’ve beaten us yesterday we were that poor.

I wrongly posted about a terrible ref last week but got the wrong game, buts that’s him Craig Napier worse ref in Scotland.

2 hours ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

The referee was absolutely awful yesterday. Numerous incorrect decisions and some that were really baffling as to how he got to the decision made.

Not that any of them influenced the game in any way. We were awful and a pub team would’ve beaten us yesterday we were that poor.

Always best to comment on the Ref when your team wins IMO. I wonder what was awful in the way he refereed the game? On the Matt Northcroft index he was quite good.

I'm absolutely baffled by folk going on about the ref yesterday.

Our defending was the only thing that was awful yesterday.

And fans need to get over Murray as well. We chanted and cheered when we beat St Mirren and he lost his job. He has every right to get it up us when he beats us.

Always best to comment on the Ref when your team wins IMO. I wonder what was awful in the way he refereed the game? On the Matt Northcroft index he was quite good.

Comments on referees can be made whether your team wins or loses, what a bizarre stance.

He was awful in the way he got dozens of decisions wrong throughout the game. As I said though, none of them influenced the outcome of the game. We absolutely deserved to lose our defending and goalkeeping was amateurish from start to finish. Doesn’t mean the referee wasn’t awful though, which he was.