General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not having a vote about anything, of course, is the definition of 'less divisive'. 
We should cancel football and declare every match a draw, IMO.

No, we need to have second referendums on everything. If the vote is ‘No’ and ‘Leave’ again we must have a third referendum incase people have died or changed their minds.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

You indubitably are a sanctimonious cretin.  I hope you and your self-serving tories get the full ramrod when de pfeffellllll is exposed as the charlatan he is.  Enjoy your wee time au soleil.

Given up already. Dear oh dear! 

KKLPI6Ob?format=jpg%26name=600x314&key=b50037f65571d949bfacc7e52cdc0b1805d5b3bab07bf27970c36ee6b370434f

Known liar lies again.  I saw one of those focus groups where members of the public reveal how fucking ignorant they are the other day.  One pointed out that he lied to the queen and the next one said he had charisma and you can trust him.  We are fucked.

The brief amount I’ve read about freeports is proper grim as well. Just obliterating the last remaining rights that workers have on this hell island.

I must have missed the bit about them wanting another Scottish Indy Referendum. Voted for. Approved. All by a vote of the people. Passed in Parliament.

They are the only party that want to deliver the vote of the people. However, I will be voting liberal democrats because a Sturgeon-Corbyn coalition is dangerous for this country, desperate to go against democracy at all costs. Boris also disgusted me with his plans to sell the NHS. The Lib Dems are the only backable party.

8 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

They are the only party that want to deliver the vote of the people. However, I will be voting liberal democrats because a Sturgeon-Corbyn coalition is dangerous for this country, desperate to go against democracy at all costs. Boris also disgusted me with his plans to sell the NHS. The Lib Dems are the only backable party.

Voting for the only party that wants to revoke? Because of democracy. We can file your pish in the defecation filing cabinet, then. Thanks for playing.

6 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

You're one of these political gutty gubs on here who changes his allegiance politically depending on whether your mum puts blue or yellow underpants out for you to wear.  They all end up brown regardless from your offerings on here.  

8 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Given up already. Dear oh dear! 

Not given up mi poco gusano, but i'm weary like most others on hear from reading the same self-centred guff posted from the land of smug.  You and your type should head dan sarff to be with your like-minded right wing robinson-esque  wankeros.

Cho now.  

Andrew Marr posing the puzzling question “does this election mean the beginning of the end of the United Kingdom”? Funny how he doesn’t claim Brexit means the beginning of the end of the EU. And funnier how, if a nation regaining sovereignty means the end of the UK, he seems to have missed that that process began in the 1920s. Scottish independence would be a long-delayed next step, not the beginning.

Jo Swinson gives me the fear. Every other picture of her looks like she's starring in a remake of Anthropophagous the Beast, and is about to eat somebody's face.

Spoiler

ekwmwlijtd3znjh5wpl7

Spoiler

_110048052_c549850e-1780-4033-a36e-3a739

Spoiler

bpanews_2d0f0124-b611-41c6-8f14-dddbd262

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

You're one of these political gutty gubs on here who changes his allegiance politically depending on whether your mum puts blue or yellow underpants out for you to wear.  They all end up brown regardless from your offerings on here.  

He's really not.  He's merely testing the water to see how many contrary positions can be argued. Quite a few it seems. 

Just had an SNP flyer through the door which only states two things, stop Brexit and have indyref2. This is funny because the SNP Loyal on here told me it was wrong for the Tories to mention blocking independence, yet the SNP are doing the exact same on Brexit, and are entirely obsessed with the same two issues. I was told the SNP offered positive, progressive policies?