General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

f**k off. 

And

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews_in_Israel

And this bollox is consuming the Left with little to no gain. 

Ashkenazi Jews are a significant majority of the Jewish population. I don't care enough to check that stat but it seems extremely unlikely that populations which were geographically distant for centuries could become so integrated in three generations. 

Boris absolutely smashed the debate tonight, no doubt now we are heading for a tory majority and escape from the EU. I just hope now that the SNP break their record of MP's at Westminster allowing them to blow their hot air with nothing of substance to back it up as the tories will block any attempt at indyref2. To all the so called nats, have you seen what the French are doing because of a change in their pension ? What are you doing for your fight to independence ? That's right, going to George Square and waving some flags, showing absolutely no fight for independence. 

2 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Boris absolutely smashed the debate tonight, no doubt now we are heading for a tory majority and escape from the EU. I just hope now that the SNP break their record of MP's at Westminster allowing them to blow their hot air with nothing of substance to back it up as the tories will block any attempt at indyref2. To all the so called nats, have you seen what the French are doing because of a change in their pension ? What are you doing for your fight to independence ? That's right, going to George Square and waving some flags, showing absolutely no fight for independence. 

You putting your "X" in de pfeffellll's box will allow you to live happily ever in the land of smug.  When the lies are found out and the "4 equal partners" union disintegrates into the  londonshire masters and its subordinate bitches, i hope you reflect deeply.

Your xenophobic right wing extremists lead the way in showing blighty how protests should be done.  We will get our vote for Independence as soon as those who threw their all into this "me/myself/i" tory clusterfuck realise they have been shat on from a great height just the same as the rest of us.

Enjoy your wee period of superiority and sanctimony.    

17 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Stop Indyref 2.

Thays literally all Scottish Tories have these days.