General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In some pleasing, if slightly inconsequential news, Mrs B finally realised today that my pledge to divorce her if she voted tory was serious.

Partial credit to a P&B posted, possibly Dunning1874 whose quote I borrowed in offering her an explanation she cpuld understand.

"You can be a good person, or you can vote Tory. You cannot do both".

She has settled for now on the Greens. It will be SNP by the time we go along the road.

It pains me to think that you are married to someone who would even consider voting Conservative. I am delighted that you have decided to stay in the dysfunctional marriage and show her the error of her ways rather than taking the easy route out.  Stay strong.

17 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Same here, I've been sharing that one. And also Kirstene's recent comment about Healthcare in Angus being abysmal. I know at least 4 folk who changed their vote to SNP solely because of that. 

Tories just can't help themselves. They are absolute fucking vermin.

Let’s all hope for a bad Hair day.

(I can only assume this has already been used as it is so obvious, but as I’ve not seen it I’m claiming it for myself)

Just now, Granny Danger said:

It pains me to think that you are married to someone who would even consider voting Conservative. I am delighted that you have decided to stay in the dysfunctional marriage and show her the error of her ways rather than taking the easy route out.  Stay strong.

She is a perfect example of the power of the media. She knows nothing of politics, and cares even less, but seemed to be convinced that its a choice between Labour and Tory and since Corbyn is a terrorist, she had to vote Tory. I have sorted it, but its a warning, because I know lots of people who pay zero attention to politics and if they are manipulated as easily, then thats why we have so many inexplicable tories among us. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

She is a perfect example of the power of the media. She knows nothing of politics, and cares even less, but seemed to be convinced that its a choice between Labour and Tory and since Corbyn is a terrorist, she had to vote Tory. I have sorted it, but its a warning, because I know lots of people who pay zero attention to politics and if they are manipulated as easily, then thats why we have so many inexplicable tories among us. 

Snow White never presented as someone who was politically aware.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Same here, I've been sharing that one. And also Kirstene's recent comment about Healthcare in Angus being abysmal. I know at least 4 folk who changed their vote to SNP solely because of that. 

Tories just can't help themselves. They are absolute fucking vermin.

I love the vermin stuff, keep it up you deluded sheep

In tonight's debate on BBC, is anyone opening a book on the number of (a)  "Let's Get It Done", (b) "Get Brexit Done" and © "dithering" cliches de pfeffellll will utter during the hour ??
I'll go for :
a)   6
b)   5
c)  3
Other than that, he'll talk over, interrupt and generally waffle to kill as much time as possible to avoid facing up to and giving direct answers to direct and specific questions.
As for Corbyn, he'll come over as being his usual disconnected self and quote ad nauseum the manifesto figures for key and strategic services and maintain that they're fully costed - without backing up specifically from where his new found money tree will produce the funds.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is our future, unless . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
You forgot 'oven ready'

It’s probably not worth the risk in the short term but a Tory Brexit is far better for a successful indyref2 than a Corbyn Remain or Leave. As much as he will promise, there’s little solid evidence that Jezza the flip-flopper will agree to indyref2. A Tory Brexit would absolutely unite Scotland in a strong voice against Westminster and I’m convinced it would eventually result in indyref2 and a huge Yes vote.
This is exactly the reason why @granny danger voted Leave. Yet, he seems to be abhorrent to this idea[emoji848]

I pity the poor sheep with shite like this cluttering up their environment.
I trust the good people of Angus will, however, get the intellectually challenged boot tae f**k!

13072880_928899717229688_7205457005868285837_o.thumb.jpg.10e807c14550afcc69dd2c009cb1c194.jpg
Am I missing something here?

Is her constituency not just 'Angus'?

22 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Am I missing something here?

Is her constituency not just 'Angus'?

Yup.

Such a fucking idiot she has no clue what or where she hopes to represent.

You win a coconut Harry. John the baptistist wins universal derision trying to defend someone who eats crayons.

Edited by speckled tangerine
I have enough self awareness to spot my mistakes.

4 hours ago, hearthammer said:

In tonight's debate on BBC, is anyone opening a book on the number of (a)  "Let's Get It Done", (b) "Get Brexit Done" and (c) "dithering" cliches de pfeffellll will utter during the hour ??

I'll go for :

a)   6

b)   5

c)  3

Other than that, he'll talk over, interrupt and generally waffle to kill as much time as possible to avoid facing up to and giving direct answers to direct and specific questions.

As for Corbyn, he'll come over as being his usual disconnected self and quote ad nauseum the manifesto figures for key and strategic services and maintain that they're fully costed - without backing up specifically from where his new found money tree will produce the funds.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is our future, unless . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Wouldn't it be great if Nick Robinson had to withdraw from this debate, for say, health reasons, and the BBC decided to replace him with Andrew Neil.

You wouldn't see the debating chamber for dust!