General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Looks like the Tories will be playing the fear and revenge card full throttle till the 12th.

Well Corbyn makes it easy for them

Mr Corbyn said convicted terrorists should only be released after completing a "significant proportion" of their jail sentences

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2019-50626860

19 minutes ago, Paco said:

Disappointing from the Green spokesman, not sure if that's the official position. Here's what the candidate said a few days ago.

image.png.cd718453dc1f2e26ebb0b2ae1f34ed45.png

Only 10 days of this nonsense left. Labour will hold the seat, and this arsehole will be forgotten about. 

It probably will be forgotten but the ‘Yes Hub’ for the area openly backing a candidate suspended for anti-semitism can be used as a stick to beat the wider movement with at any given moment.

14 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Only 10 days of this nonsense left. Labour will hold the seat, and this arsehole will be forgotten about. 

If only the yes support in the area had regrouped behind the green candidate. I'm not sure having a pro indy with a penchant for anti-semitism is a good look to be honest - I'd rather labour held on too. 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

I hear that if you say his name 3 times he appears and gives you a stark warning.

I hear that if you say his name 3 times he appears and makes a promise to kill you in brutal fashion.

It's kinda hollow though because he then fucks off and starts a petition to make himself uphold his own promise.

edit: had a quick google, handy in case anyone has forgotten why they fucking hate Gordon Brown so much:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-29432379

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

It doesn't matter, the teams have been picked. People will still shrug their shoulders and vote Tory because never Corbyn.

Nevermind that this is precisely what insurance companies will want access to further down the line.

30 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

It doesn't matter, the teams have been picked. People will still shrug their shoulders and vote Tory because never Corbyn.

Nevermind that this is precisely what insurance companies will want access to further down the line.

And forget about Florida holidays if you've got any commie genes.

50 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

People will still shrug their shoulders and vote Tory because never Corbyn.

This whole democracy thing baffles most of you. 

It has been obvious that Corbyn is very unpopular. Now you are whining that people do not want to vote for him?

If people want to "end austerity" and "save the NHS" they should have been demanding Labour have a credible leadership, clear plans on issues like Brexit and Indyref2 and put forward a manifesto that does not seem designed to pander to student activists and repel swing voters. 

Whining about the electorate at this stage is puerile narcissism. 

This whole democracy thing baffles most of you. 
It has been obvious that Corbyn is very unpopular. Now you are whining that people do not want to vote for him?
If people want to "end austerity" and "save the NHS" they should have been demanding Labour have a credible leadership, clear plans on issues like Brexit and Indyref2 and put forward a manifesto that does not seem designed to pander to student activists and repel swing voters. 
Whining about the electorate at this stage is puerile narcissism. 
Nope, biiiiig swing and miss there d.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see the UKIP interim leader Pat Mountain gave a rather strange interview on Sky News earlier.

https://www.indy100.com/article/ukip-interview-pat-mountain-racist-tommy-robinson-general-election-9229116

I saw this today and I thought Catherine Tate was appearing in a sketch to show UKIP in a poor light (not difficult) . It was as cringy as you can get from the article. No wonder she only wants to be the interim leader .