General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, BottiBiabi said:

That YouGov poll is horrendous reading. We’re absolutely fucked.

No even sure I would hate it. Appreciate I'm miles away for now, but sooner or fucking later reasonable Scots who voted No are going to have to realise that England can't be deliberated with, aided, or saved. They want a medieval feudal society, let them have it and move on without them.

The only fact you have to get your pretty little head around is - an SNP coalition delivered the trams. Can't wash their hands of it. Good night, Day of the Parps.

x

Labour instigated it, passed the legislation for it, forced Holyrood to provide the extra funding for it with the LibDems and the SNP voted against it at every opportunity. Yet this dolt, with the wind whistling through his ears, thinks he's made some kind of valid point blaming the SNP. Unbelievable.

There are 68 Tory seats within a 5% range for Labour, apparently. Plus a fair few within distance for the SNP.

It isn’t over, but there’s going to need to be a major event I think for it to change. And I’m not sure the media will allow that.

Hancock: We currently have 280,000 nurses and are increasing that by 50,000.

Susanna Reid: 31,000 of those will be new staff and you'll be retaining the other 19,000, so how is that an increase of 50,000? You have already counted those 19,000 retained in the 280,000. Can you see how that is both confusing and misleading by double counting them?! 

Hancock: No. 

44 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Matt Hancock is one of the most easy to hate Tories out there and that is some stiff competition. He's an absolute fucking welt. 

I he's a fandan, the interviewer should have just told him to STFU, Think the tory game plan is to AJAX the nurses. so you get 10 outfield players(nurses) coach them in all positions even if they are pish at it (5'1 winger at centre half) then claim you have 10 professional players for every position which is basically a pile o pish.

Edited by dirty dingus

Hancock: We currently have 280,000 nurses and are increasing that by 50,000.
Susanna Reid: 31,000 of those will be new staff and you'll be retaining the other 19,000, so how is that an increase of 50,000? You have already counted those 19,000 retained in the 280,000. Can you see how that is both confusing and misleading by double counting them?! 
Hancock: No. 
Its totally bizarre. Hancock and Morgan have both came out with this but Johnston himself has said that "the balance" are new nurses - of course that doesn't seem to get reported anywhere unless you count Twitter as a news source.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

I he's a fandan, the interviewer should have just told him to STFU, Think the tory game plan is to AJAX the nurses. so you get 10 outfield players(nurses) coach them in all positions even if they are pish at it (5'1 winger at centre half) then claim you have 10 professional players for every position which is basically a pile o pish.

You saying Craig Levein's a Tory?

So people in Falkirk can't vote Labour even if they wanted to? Is that right?

It is understood Labour candidate Safia Ali was suspended in relation to antisemitic posts on Facebook. A Labour spokesperson said: “Safia Ali is no longer the Labour Party’s candidate for Falkirk. We have taken immediate action on this matter. We deeply regret Safia Ali was selected.”

Ms Ali also stood as an independent candidate for the Carse, Kinnaird and Tryst ward in the 2017 Falkirk Council local election.

Scottish Labour general secretary Michael Sharpe said: “I deeply regret the people of the Falkirk constituency will no longer have a Labour candidate to campaign and vote for on December 12.

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/politics/labour-axe-falkirk-candidate-1-5053352

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Labour instigated it, passed the legislation for it, forced Holyrood to provide the extra funding for it with the LibDems and the SNP voted against it at every opportunity. Yet this dolt, with the wind whistling through his ears, thinks he's made some kind of valid point blaming the SNP. Unbelievable.

SNP have been at the helm, controlling the Council for 12 years, since before the tram contract was awarded. But the mess was absolutely nowt to do with them. Aye, okay then. A big boy did it and ran away. Big, bad Labour/Lib Dem. 

Now, much as it gratifies me to be educating you and, much as you benefit from that education Parps, this is all a bit parochial and it's boring the tits off everybody else. So just suck it up and let's say no more on the matter.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Pet Jeden

44 minutes ago, Donathan said:

She’ll still be on the ballot paper with the Labour designation, they just won’t be campaigning for her anymore. All the local activists will be bussed into other constituencies to campaign there instead.

Gotcha.

So we're now going to find out just how many "rosette on a donkey" Labour voters there are in Falkirk?