General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Doesn't surprise me that the Brexit Party have been compromising and begging to partner up with the Tories, this is the only chance they will have to have some power and say in how the country is run. Do the Tories really need an alliance with them, they don't gain much if anything out of it the way I see it?

If they pal up with Farage too much they're going to drive away any remaining moderate Tories. They aren't mentioned much but I suspect there's quite a lot.

3 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Whats the brexits parties message going to be now?
"Vote for us because johnsons brexit isnt a proper brexit because nige said he could never support johnsons deal but now he does "

Vote Brexit if you're a Labour voter who dislikes foreigners and can't bring yourself to vote Tory.

Snappy.

35 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Whats the brexits parties message going to be now?
"Vote for us because johnsons brexit isnt a proper brexit because nige said he could never support johnsons deal but now he does "

Vote Tory because Boris has promised to take us out without a deal on 31st December 2020 and the Yanks will cut off my funding if we don't. And I'll get another year maxing out my expenses from Brussels.

Edited by welshbairn

59 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Doesn't surprise me that the Brexit Party have been compromising and begging to partner up with the Tories, this is the only chance they will have to have some power and say in how the country is run. Do the Tories really need an alliance with them, they don't gain much if anything out of it the way I see it?

Strictly speaking, the Tories haven't (publicly) offered anything in return and it's not a formal alliance. BP have just stood down in half the country.

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

5/6 on PaddyPower for SNP getting 48+ seats. Its like printing money.

You reckon? 

I certainly hope they have a great night, but fear without a Brexit Party to vote for in the 13 Tory seats then a fair few Tories might hang on. 

In the last 24 hours, Nigel Farage has claimed he was offered a peerage to stand down his candidates in this election, and the Conservative Party have been alleged to have taken a fortune in donations from Russian oligarchs. It’s not being discussed anywhere aside from Twitter echo chambers.

Unquestionably a Tory majority incoming.

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, Paco said:

In the last 24 hours, Nigel Farage has claimed he was offered a peerage to stand down his candidates in this election, and the Conservative Party have been alleged to have taken a fortune in donations from Russian oligarchs. It’s not being discussed anywhere aside from Twitter echo chambers.

Unquestionably a Tory majority incoming.

The right wing press have ceased to report the news as we know it. They've become propaganda rags. 

28 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Would be delicious if the rogue Brexit Party candidates prevented a Tory majority.

Imagine candidates under a party named Leave Means Leave etc they'd probably get 2-3% of the vote! 

Don't even put party. Just something like BREXIT NOW. 

Edited by Kejan