General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oaksoft outing himself as a hideous Lee Wallace Tory grassing piece of shit who gets so wound up at being called on his cowardly lies that he wants to run away and tell on them in an attempt to the sacked, as if this sort of vengeance is in any way in proportion to folk debating politics on a Scottish football forum.

I for one am shocked.

List of all Scottish seats in order of most marginal.  

Click on the seat name for more information about that seat to appear, including the time the count concluded at in 2017, which will give a rough indication of declaration time this time around.  The visualisation is better if you click the full screen button, which can be found down at the bottom right.

Link to info

Think all the data is correct, but if you are using it for anything, make sure you double check the data with other sources.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Politics and elections are a great laugh in this country. Tory after Tory stepping up to confirm they are utter vermin before the fucking English public reward them by voting them back in.

'This Country'?  This country and England aren't quite the same thing. 

Edited by oldbitterandgrumpy

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Oaksoft outing himself as a hideous Lee Wallace Tory grassing piece of shit who gets so wound up at being called on his cowardly lies that he wants to run away and tell on them in an attempt to the sacked, as if this sort of vengeance is in any way in proportion to folk debating politics on a Scottish football forum.

I for one am shocked.

It's not the first time. A while back, another poster mentioned that they had a niche degree, which he responded to with a nice line in, "not many people have that degree, should be pretty easy to work out who you are in real life from that, would be a shame if somebody were to tell your employers about the horrible things you say on here". Think it was one of the Gordon posters.

Maybe I've been wrong about this whole 'pretending to be a scumbag' thing  :unsure:

39 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

'This Country'?  This country and England aren't quite the same thing. 

Yes, you're correct.

I will go back and edit my post to 'politics and elections are a great laugh in this constitutional arrangement of 2 nations, a principality and a failed statelet'

It's a pain in the arse, but we don't want anyone getting confused now, do we ?

45 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Yes, you're correct.

I will go back and edit my post to 'politics and elections are a great laugh in this constitutional arrangement of 2 nations, a principality and a failed statelet'

It's a pain in the arse, but we don't want anyone getting confused now, do we ?

Hey, reel it in with the stropping. 

32 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

ETA: apparently he was on the phone to Julia Hartley-Brewer's Talkradio show at the time. They are claiming he was booked on that first.

It's obvious from this why he chose her over Sky. Wouldn't bother listening to it but she gave him an incredibly soft ride. 19 minutes in. Took place after he was empty chaired on Sky.

https://talkradio.co.uk/radio/listen-again/1573021800#

Edited by welshbairn

The Greens are going to absolutely f**k it in marginal seats like mine in Edinburgh West and let Jo Swinson slither back in too. QLFMjQU.png

A complete clown collective who can fucking do one.