General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I live in darkest rural England shire and have to work out if there's any way of tactically voting to get rid the affront to humanity that is Nadine Dorries. I suspect a good few old racists round this way will vote brexit party and take votes off her.

Meanwhile the SNP should be looking to throw everything that can at obliterating the Tory seats and would expect a return of at least 50 seats.

Hopefully Swinston gets emptied. She’s a Tory in Lib Dem clothing. As are many of them these days.
i moved house but I made sure I updated electoral roll. Just checked and turns out even with town move im still in Gavin Newlands territory.
No longer have a party allegiance and frankly fed up of the shambles.
Kids will be happy, their new school is a polling station!

Gavin Newlands is a fucking w**k, im considering spoiling my ballot because hes a massive arsehole. I remember him posting something on facebook criticising the staff at a childrens hospital around a wee kid who was going to die and the family wouldnt accept it and Newlands being the consultant paediatrician that he isnt had a go at their clinical judgement. Would really struggle to vote for him.

Chris Hancock on GMB absoultely having a horror show. A performance of pre-rehearsed soundbites and a lot of words without actually saying anything and a rabbit in the headlights look to boot. 

Hancock: 'Under a Conservative government we are going to put 20,000 new police on the streets' 

Susanna Reid: 'Your government has cut 21,000 police in their time in power so you can't even replace all the places you cut' 

Hancock: 'Yes, 20,000 new police. Less crime on our streets. Positive action and results' 

Susanna Reid: *perplexed look*

Hancock: *Creepy smile*

Fucking slimy snake. 

Edited by djchapsticks

23 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Gavin Newlands is a fucking w**k, im considering spoiling my ballot because hes a massive arsehole. I remember him posting something on facebook criticising the staff at a childrens hospital around a wee kid who was going to die and the family wouldnt accept it and Newlands being the consultant paediatrician that he isnt had a go at their clinical judgement. Would really struggle to vote for him.

I’ve never voted for him. But think he’s probably safe so I may well do same unless someone chaps the door and impressed me. 

With this being a Christmas election, I'd like to think that the folk at the polling stations will be dressed as elves and there will be tinsel wrapped around the ballot box. If not then it's all just a waste of fucking time.

I hope everyone on here has a lovely election Christmas and when Santa empties his sack, you get the MP you wished for.

_98633918_blair-card-464.thumb.jpg.e109d4a17633d7f332dcdd7e1732e796.jpg

22 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

With this being a Christmas election, I'd like to think that the folk at the polling stations will be dressed as elves and there will be tinsel wrapped around the ballot box. If not then it's all just a waste of fucking time.

I hope everyone on here has a lovely election Christmas and when Santa empties his sack, you get the MP you wished for.

_98633918_blair-card-464.thumb.jpg.e109d4a17633d7f332dcdd7e1732e796.jpg

Oh how this nation fell apart without him.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

.3er2ic.jpeg

Much as I agree with your sentiment, in the interests of pedantry the 130,000 death toll from the Tory vermins' austerity measures targeted on the least well off, is almost certainly wrong. It's derived from the slowdown in increase of life expectancy which could be due to a number of factors, including fewer new life saving medical advances as well as the murdering Tory vermin.

More or Less

Edited by welshbairn

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

A mechanistic model of what killed each person isn't a realistic evidence requirement.

No, but there can clearly be other factors. Life expectancy increased under the Thatcher years but I wouldn't put it down to her social policies.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Yup and they took great care to control for them. The 120000 is what's left after eliminating other sources of variability.

I suggest you listen to the More or Less programme I linked. It's the first few minutes.