General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of all UK constituencies 242 voted remain, 406 voted leave. 

Out of seat Labour won in 2017, 84 voted remain, 148 voted leave. 

Overwhelmingly Lab\Con swing constituencies  are leave. 

Jeremy Corbyn remains the most unpopular leader of the opposition in the polling record. 

With the expectation of a Tory majority as the election draws close I do expect Labour's polling to improve, people will hold their noses in disgust once more and vote for a clown to try to stop a buffoon. 

The Tories will be 13 Scottish seats down, but I would not be surprised to see them pick some of them up in England. 

1.   Southampton Itchen South East 31 0.03%
2.   Glasgow South West Scotland 60 0.08%
3.   Glasgow East Scotland 75 0.10%
4.   Arfon Wales 92 0.16%
5.   Airdrie and Shotts Scotland 195 0.26%
6.   Pudsey Yorkshire and the Humber 331 0.31%
7.   Hastings and Rye South East 346 0.32%
8.   Chipping Barnet London 353 0.32%
9.   Thurrock East of England 345 0.34%
10.   Lanark and Hamilton East Scotland 360 0.36%
11.   Preseli Pembrokeshire Wales 314 0.37%
12.   Motherwell and Wishaw Scotland 318 0.38%
13.   Inverclyde Scotland 384 0.49%
14.   Calder Valley Yorkshire and the Humber 609 0.52%
15.   Norwich North East of England 507 0.55%
16.   Broxtowe East Midlands 863 0.78%
17.   Stoke-on-Trent South West Midlands 663 0.80%
18.   Telford West Midlands 720 0.81%
19.   Dunfermline and Fife West Scotland 844 0.83%
20.   Bolton West North West 936 0.92%

http://www.electionpolling.co.uk/battleground/targets/labour

7 of Labours target seats are SNP help. No fucking chance. 

Arfon (PC) was remain. 

Chipping Barnet is the only other remain seat in their top 20 targets. Its a bloody grim list. 

I think Kensington and Warwick are their only non Scottish remain seats in the top 20 most marginal. 

http://www.electionpolling.co.uk/battleground/defence/labour#UKParliament

I was utterly desperate for a second referendum before a general election. 

But again, Labour will likely close on the Tories in the final weeks. But I cannot see them flipping many leave seats held by the Tories without some god awful f**k up by Bo Jo. 

polls.jpg.ceaa24c185fc4a6fd0c1fe182fefd947.jpg

There was a rumour about giving EU citizens a vote, I dont think it will pass but its a straw I can cling too. 

Sorry one plus side,

http://www.electionpolling.co.uk/battleground/targets/liberal-democrat#UKParliament

Lib Dem strength should take seats of the Tories. 12 of there top 20 targets are Tory, they could go some way to stopping an outright Tory majority. 

Edited by dorlomin

There was no date in johnsons bill yesterday.It could have allowed him to have an election after the 31st of Jan so there was a no deal brexit.Todays bill had a date [emoji6]

This sums up the current Parliament, really - a day wasted for no reason at all. 
Should've just done it yesterday. 

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

She really is the opposite of the cliche bag over the head whilst pumping her.
In her case it would be face in view and bag over the body emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You can just see it.....sitting in a boozer and you see this dark haired 'thing' in the corner....and you think she's alright.....you give her a smile and she smiles back....then she gets up to go to the toilet and waddles past you...then you leg it!! 🤣

6 hours ago, bennett said:

It'll surely be too dark and cold to vote, people will get lost going to the polling stations or eaten by polar bears.

SNP majority in Scotland,  35 to 40 seats.

Tories to keep most of their Scottish seats due to kunts voting tactically against the SNP. 

Boris to win the Brexit vote.

Steptoe Corbyn to be replaced as labour leader.

JC has seen off Cameron, May and the PLP twice. Write him off at your peril. BAME vote not going to vote for Johnson after his watermelon and pillar box statements. Public sector vote not going to go his way after 10 years of austerity. On benefits = universal credit no fucking chance. Women= why vote for a misogynistic Trump. This will be anything but a Brexit election imo especially when Labour get equal media share and their radical manifesto  is announced.

I will be campaigning in Bedford which is seen as No 1 bellweather seat and can see a route to No 10 as Johnson has ran out of potential partners. He will obviously lose seats in Scotland, London (he is desperate to jump ship from Uxbridge as he could be unseated) and South West. It is assumed Labour leavers will vote Tory- Labour voters voted in the same % numbers as SNP for remain- they didn't in 2017 due to a visceral hatred of Tories and I don't think they will in 2019. Indeed every Labour leave constituency May visited in 2017 she lost. 

Bring it on. Let's get rid of the fuckers.

http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2019/10/29/the-general-election-identifying-the-top-bell-weather-seats/

Edited by Bedford White

Right then. Friday 13th December will be submitted for Annual Leave in the morning!!

In my work, you have to have holidays in for December by September, so I’ll not be able to take it off, despite the fact not one member of my team is off, at training etc that day. Might have to conveniently catch the flu that week.

Prediction (Scotland):

SNP: 50

Tories: 4 (the three border seats, and one in Aberdeenshire)

Lib Dems: 3 (Edinburgh West, East Dunbartonshire, Orkney and Shetland)

Labour 2: (Edinburgh South and East Lothian)

UK-wide:

Conservatives: 287 (-31)
Labour: 249 (-13)
SNP: 50 (+15)
Lib Dems: 42 (+30)
Plaid Cymru: 3 (-1)
Greens: 1 (0)
OTHERS: 18 (0)

Something like this means Jo Swinson is the kingmaker. She can either team up with Corbyn and the SNP to deliver a people’s vote, or she can work with the Tories who are more economically up her street but at the price that she would have to vote for his deal

Hopefully Swinston gets emptied. She’s a Tory in Lib Dem clothing. As are many of them these days.

i moved house but I made sure I updated electoral roll. Just checked and turns out even with town move im still in Gavin Newlands territory.

No longer have a party allegiance and frankly fed up of the shambles.

Kids will be happy, their new school is a polling station!

12 hours ago, Andrew Wells said:

35 to 40 seats :lol:

People treated that with derision last time around as well. The strength of the Lib Dems right now probably helps the SNP in the central belt though as it further splinters the pro-Union vote. On the flip side NE Fife will be going to the Lib Dems.