General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

f**k- Iain Davidson is worse than Ming Campbell!!

I did say Ming was a dinosaur but Davidson appears to have been on the drink and with that moustache a la Paw Broon tells me everything about the decline of Labour in Scotland. I am about to sign off but might wait for the first Scottish seat. It is even worse now that Annie Wells has appeared. She has not been hearing this SNP possibilities on the doorstep.  The campaign polls did not indicate this she says,  so "lets wait and see". Time to go at5-2 ,

You can see now why Corbyn was so reluctant to commit himself on Brexit.
He was presiding over a party that were really hell bent on remaining, but grass roots members who were hell bent on leaving.
Hard to see how he could have handled it any differently.
Ah well, he's history now.
That's how I see it.

Brexit has fucked labour and I don't think it could've been avoided.

Maybe going remain would be less of a shafting but it would've ruled out so many traditional areas, and been difficult to continue his radical left wing agenda with a more urbanised support.

Corbyn and co were trying to re-draw the entire economy, away from the super rich. I don't think they care about brexit and it's fucked them big time.

That's fitba.