General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

The c**t is clearly at it.

I tried to post this earlier but my lap top ran out of power. It makes not much sense now given the exit poll but here it is:

I  am curious as to why a man of ruddy health needed his own  vote to be "postal" .but was clearly  able to  be a proxy for some poor pe.rsons.  Just to  turn up for a photo op. at both times. 

The stars are aligning beautifully. 

Johnston achieves his thumping majority, that's the easy bit.  The hard work comes with the quagmire of Brexit, as the bravado begins to run into harsh reality.  Meanwhile, the SNP has sandbagged Scotland and the UK begins to fray along Hadrians Wall - Labour's implosion will further decimate them up here.  

But more than this; England is now horribly divided and the cocksure thickos who voted blue today will soon have real cause for dismay, along with the rest of us.  Events will soon overtake Johnson and Co's ability to control them.

For all those coming on here to crow I would advise looking up the meaning of 'pyrrhic victory'.

God help the poor and disabled if this EP is even remotely true. 

Not going to get my hopes up on 55 seats but even if it’s bang on we are going to be dragged out of Europe against our will and with fucking no chance of Boris giving us another referendum. f**k knows where it goes from here.