General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

CBA checking, but presumably no sitting Prime Minister has lost their seat before?

What happens then?  There must be a protocol somewhere for that scenario.  The Queen would have to call on someone to form a government?

Just now, Highland Capital said:

What happens then?  There must be a protocol somewhere for that scenario.  The Queen would have to call on someone to form a government?

Hopefully she'd tell Rees Mogg to f**k off and not darken her door after proving himself to be a lying charlatan c**t. 

1 minute ago, Highland Capital said:

There was a Lord made tory PM in the 60s, he was able to hold the position for about 3 weeks from resigning from the Lords till be voted in in a safe seat. It can be done, depends on the size of the majority. Biggish one then Boris will claim its his and the party back him and wait. 

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

So the target for a majority we've been told is 326 or maybe less because of Sinn Fein unwilling to take their seats in the House of Commons

BREAKING NEWS

2 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Glass shatters, Steve Austin Music, Queen runs out and gives him a stunner on stage, presumably.

Then she has a couple of beers with the winner before knocking f**k out of them too.

Well today i did my first stint as a polling agent for the SNP in the Kingdom.  Reports throughout the early part of the day recorded a heavier than usual turnout and by all accounts that trend has continued throughout the day.

Got my wee shandy poured and settling down for the long haul till i fall asleep.

Forza SNP